Nobody wants to talk about it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes ace of spades gets on here soliciting attention lol he got it
lol you guys are going to continue to talk. I just had to start the fire! Glad I did. rigdon or a hayes 😂 lmao the kids don’t care to have attention, I just care we’re talking about mediocre teams all year. It’s past time I lit this flame. people, the one team the mustangs haven’t 45d is Loraine who they were beating by 38 at one point. And hadn’t played a team all year. & then the coaches made the decision to sit the starters cause of dirty play. Come next week and the week after n watch the real deal!

Come next week and the week after n watch the real deal!

Everybody already knows this. Nobody needs to talk about it because we knew it before the season started. They added 2 great athletes to an already talented team. A team that would probably be right where they are now even without the 2 new kids but now we'll all say it was a bought team just like the other team we can't talk about here.

Everyone bow down to the best team money could buy!

Take Rigdon and Hayes off that team and you probably don’t beat Motley County. Dang sure don’t beat Throckmorton. Quit acting like it’s not their team. 2 kids move in and they are better than anyone in Benjamin has ever been. You are going to get your ring. Congratulations

Benjamin is the best team in the state of Texas. Division 1, and division 2. You kids at Benjamin keep working hard and just know. These guys don’t want to talk about you because they hate watching you destroy teams week in and out. But keep working and keep dominating and they won’t have any choice at the end of the road. Trust me it’s not just the cold weather that’s got these folk shaking in their boots. It’s the Benjamin Mustangs. The work you players and coaches are putting in is unreal, it’s awesome to drive by on the weekends and see you boys playing catch and running routes and perfecting your crafts, on your own times. That makes the huge difference. Prayers to these players & coaches to stay healthy the rest of the season and beyond. My hatt is off to you guys and the history your making at Benjamin ISD is not going unnoticed. Congrats to the State Quarter Final Champions.
This guy again. Cry me a river. Win the championship first then run your mouth. Benjamin and their horrible fan base need some humbling pretty quick. I can’t wait

Take Rigdon and Hayes off that team and you probably don’t beat Motley County. Dang sure don’t beat Throckmorton. Quit acting like it’s not their team. 2 kids move in and they are better than anyone in Benjamin has ever been. You are going to get your ring. Congratulations
We went 10-1 and lost to a good jayton team, and lack of playoff experience really hurt us last year.

Benjamin is the best team in the state of Texas. Division 1, and division 2. You kids at Benjamin keep working hard and just know. These guys don’t want to talk about you because they hate watching you destroy teams week in and out. But keep working and keep dominating and they won’t have any choice at the end of the road. Trust me it’s not just the cold weather that’s got these folk shaking in their boots. It’s the Benjamin Mustangs. The work you players and coaches are putting in is unreal, it’s awesome to drive by on the weekends and see you boys playing catch and running routes and perfecting your crafts, on your own times. That makes the huge difference. Prayers to these players & coaches to stay healthy the rest of the season and beyond. My hatt is off to you guys and the history your making at Benjamin ISD is not going unnoticed. Congrats to the State Quarter Final Champions.
I seriously doubt they could have beaten rankin, Westbrook or garden city this year.

I highly doubt that. The dude wasn't even allowed on the basketball court until 5 minutes before tipoff. By far the most undisciplined basketball team I've ever seen.
I think you misunderstood. The dad is retiring from coaching, getting a retirement check and taking a job in the community. The son, who does like strawn will play back in strawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back