Nobody wants to talk about it???

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only coaches could make every job their perfect job, if only every coach got along with every admin at every school. If only every Coach was required to stay at one school. If only… Too bad there are BAD apples everywhere. Would love to hear the last team to win state with kids there prek through 12th grade. That’s homegrown. Anything else, nah you’re just “recruiting” “moving to win” according to you fact checkers.
[/QUOTE Westbrook Wildcats did it last year with home grown kids! Jimmy Roberts moved in his 8th grade and broke his leg first Jr high Basketball Game! Everyone of these kids has been here since pre k or kindergarten! Need proof come to Westbrook and We will show you! Most of our kids have parents who have been teaching here at WISD! NOT arguing your point, just pointing the facts!

Everyone loves saying “look what they did to strawn” “look what the did to Richland” maybe take a step back and ask what those schools did to them. Everyone loves making these claims with no proof.. Here at Benjamin we are blessed to have the expertise in the coaching staff that we have. And no problems here. All love.
Settle down you already answered, geez.

Just to clarify you said Mr.Roberts moved to Westbrook in 8th grade? If that’s the case in my opinion just like all of your guys opions towards other teams, recruiting. Lol

Yes, I get your point about home grown, 28 of 29 players on that team are all from Westbrook! You asked I'm just laying out the facts! Jimmy Roberts was a Hellva a Player!
I mean being the reason they won last year, I would say so. I’m glad you get my point and don’t we wish everyone could shut up and play football. But it’s going to be talked about till the end of time. I couldn’t care less if 15 years ago I lined up on the field with 6 kids who all moved last week from different places. Guess what they are humans and all beatable.

If only coaches could make every job their perfect job, if only every coach got along with every admin at every school. If only every Coach was required to stay at one school. If only… Too bad there are BAD apples everywhere. Would love to hear the last team to win state with kids there prek through 12th grade. That’s homegrown. Anything else, nah you’re just “recruiting” “moving to win” according to you fact checkers.
I know of several that were pre k to 12th

Well he’s only here 2 more years maximum… so do that math. But I think Benjamin has treated the family like humans. I think a lot of people on here think that the coach may be the problem and who knows hasn’t been around long enough to really know anything too clearly yet. But possibly the Admin at Richland and Strawn we’re horrible to them? That’s purely a guess. But a good one.
I mean, I know of some things that happened that I won't get into. People talk. Word travels. I know how our kids were treated by him. I saw the lack of control over a very undisciplined basketball team and I saw first hand how absolutely abhorrent he was towards opposing fans in the stands during a game. If he has changed, that's great, but don't sit here and act like he's the next coming of Coach Jesus.

Well he’s only here 2 more years maximum… so do that math. But I think Benjamin has treated the family like humans. I think a lot of people on here think that the coach may be the problem and who knows hasn’t been around long enough to really know anything too clearly yet. But possibly the Admin at Richland and Strawn we’re horrible to them? That’s purely a guess. But a good one.
He won’t be there two more years. There’s a reason he’s has a gazillion jobs. There comes a time where you realize it’s not the job. I have a hard time believing it’s the admins fault at every school they’ve been at

Yes. Yes, we do. Especially those starting threads purposefully to trash talk and stir stuff....
Your beloved Mustangs have only recently been a winning program. The Rigdon kid pushes them over the top. Good for them. The end.
I’m stating facts by starting this thread. Benjamin had a by week and tried playing many teams who didn’t even want to try. I started this thread to congratulate the mustangs, because none of you uptight baby’s can accept it.

I’m stating facts by starting this thread. Benjamin had a by week and tried playing many teams who didn’t even want to try. I started this thread to congratulate the mustangs, because none of you uptight baby’s can accept it.
And then you called us out for not having evidence of his behavior. I gave you plenty and you chose to ignore it.

And then you called us out for not having evidence of his behavior. I gave you plenty and you chose to ignore it.
I can not speak on that, for I do not know. but I can not hold him accountable for kids actions on the court if they simply just ignore his request as a coach if they didn’t like him. I don’t know if that happened but, from word of mouth it seems the kids didn’t respect them. I think these coaches have earned a level of respect from this community and these players for they have bought in to the gameplan and work together like a well oiled machine. I just hope they keep it together and at the end of the day, the mustangs will be okay.

Folks the kid is a stud, he has no control of his raisings.
This is why nobody cares to talk about Benjamin, if the same coach was there last year you would be hearing so much praise about Benjamin. Benjamin will win a state championship this year that’s the least talked about. Yes BenJamin enjoy your state rings much so Like Strawn last year.
But remember this, a ring means squat once its on our hand. It’s the lessons the game taught us that we carry a Life Time.
Facts

I started this thread to congratulate the mustangs, because none of you uptight baby’s can accept it.

So are you a Rigdon or a Hayes?

Benjamin is the best team in the state of Texas. Division 1, and division 2.

I've seen Benjamin a few times this year in the last 2 games. I'm watching Westbrook vs Rankin now. No way Benjamin beats Westbrook if they played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back