No One Talking this Season

Been awfully quite year. Its already week 4 so we are in the middle of the season, and no one is chatting.
Let's here how people are doing.
The two schools I am interested in are FWCC and Irving Highlands. FWCC graduated a lot from last year, and Coach Abrams is now the OC at The Highlands.
Watched them play last Friday, they are picking up his system pretty quick I would say. Not as smooth as FWCC of course. But as the season progresses, they could surprise some people.
FWCC has Abbott and Gordon back to back, so we will see how they hold up to that juggernaut stretch. If they come out competitive and no injuries should benefit them as the season progresses.
Covenant always has played a very tough non-district schedule.

it has definitely been quiet. As in most cases FWCC is still one of the top teams in d2. And you'll have Crowley and Nazarene up there along with Irving. But what about the south teams? With pasadena and castle hills leaving for d1 you gotta wonder who is going to take those roles. Both were very good programs

I was just thinking the other day where is the Tapps talk. It’s still early so I figured it would come. Crowley Nazarene plays Gordon Friday night so curious to see how they look against that type of competition. They have size and speed. I know Prestonwood lost to Lucas this past week but can never really count them out. I really want to see FWCC get tested the next few weeks bc as of now they’ve done what they should against the two teams they played. I’m not very familiar with the south. Excited to watch things play out this yr I think it’s going to be interesting.

Irving Highlands has improved a whole lot this season.. Hiring Coach Abrams as OC was a great move by Coach Hanlon... I believe 2025 will be the season they make some noise though.. they are in a tough district with Victory, Prestonwood, Kennedale and Denton Calvary but I can see them upsetting one of these teams! Irving has the best Gun slinger in Tapps this season IMO.. #5 is THE REAL DEAL!!!!

Irving Highlands has improved a whole lot this season.. Hiring Coach Abrams as OC was a great move by Coach Hanlon... I believe 2025 will be the season they make some noise though.. they are in a tough district with Victory, Prestonwood, Kennedale and Denton Calvary but I can see them upsetting one of these teams! Irving has the best Gun slinger in Tapps this season IMO.. #5 is THE REAL DEAL!!!!
You’re sleeping on Aidan Adams from Nazarene. Just look at his stats from his Jr year and so far in his sr year. Not taking anything away from the kid in Irving.

He threw 48 tds last yr to 4 int’s
He’s already thrown 15 this yr to 1 int. His yards speak for themselves as well and his nights have ended early 2 out of 3 weeks so far

Edited to say tone doesn’t come across in text. This was not meant combative at all. Just enjoying the conversation!

You’re sleeping on Aidan Adams from Nazarene. Just look at his stats from his Jr year and so far in his sr year. Not taking anything away from the kid in Irving.

He threw 48 tds last yr to 4 int’s
He’s already thrown 15 this yr to 1 int. His yards speak for themselves as well and his nights have ended early 2 out of 3 weeks so far

Edited to say tone doesn’t come across in text. This was not meant combative at all. Just enjoying the conversation!
Agreed, He's very talented!!!

Back