News Alert !!! Fresh off the press !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are lost dilla. So lost. I've got 2 so with homegrown K-12 talent. Please name your players that have won a state championship with RS going K-12... I dare you 😂

I cannot name all of the players. There are many. 2 of them (I shall refrain from using their names publicly without their okay), just put in a water line to my house. Two players, two different championships (year). Born and raised right here in RS.

I cannot name all of the players. There are many. 2 of them (I shall refrain from using their names publicly without their okay), just put in a water line to my house. Two players, two different championships (year). Born and raised right here in RS.
2... that's it? Guess we're on par DillaKilla. What position did you play?

lol. You are off the chain. I'm not from San Saba. Nor do I get "butthurt". I do however, love to troll the uneducated.
Look in the mirror buddy 😂😂😂
All you're doing us trying to get this thread derailed. Typically an RS move when something happens negatively their way. Enjoy your rent-a-championship(s). Lmao

Several of y'all have done a great job of derailing this topic to the point that you've resorted to name-calling. That said, I don't think it's necessary to keep this one open any longer.

While I appreciate the topic being posted, and I apologize I those of you who would've liked to have had a serious discussion on this topic, I don't see that happening here this time.

We'll all see how it goes when the UIL hears the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back