News Alert !!! Fresh off the press !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally yes, I wonder what the UIL is going to do though. Probably a slap on the wrist

Assuming the accusations turn into verifiable wrongdoing, correct? It's all the rage nowadays to accuse, try and convict in the court of public opinion.

An accusation can come from bitter losers. Many right here on this forum.

If there is evidence of wrongdoing, then they should suffer consequences. If not ... well opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

Assuming the accusations turn into verifiable wrongdoing, correct? It's all the rage nowadays to accuse, try and convict in the court of public opinion.

An accusation can come from bitter losers. Many right here on this forum.

If there is evidence of wrongdoing, then they should suffer consequences. If not ... well opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.
Sh*ting your pants DillaKilla? Yeah, everyone can smell it

You are now, guess that makes it #2 😂😂

Nah. I suspect, like previous complaints, this will turn out to be nothing besides wishful thinking on the part of a sore loser.

Funny, I was asked by a sore loser right here on this forum about this very topic (kid that moved from Mulllin) last week. I advised him to call the UIL if he had any concrete evidence. We shall see in the coming days / weeks. Hopefully, they can get this sorted out so the kid that moved in can play.

Nah. I suspect, like previous complaints, this will turn out to be nothing besides wishful thinking on the part of a sore loser.

Funny, I was asked by a sore loser right here on this forum about this very topic (kid that moved from Mulllin) last week. I advised him to call the UIL if he had any concrete evidence. We shall see in the coming days / weeks. Hopefully, they can get this sorted out so the kid that moved in can play.
Well he was denied by the DEC, he will most likely be denied in the UILs eyes. It's just "funny" how a stud kid from Mullin, 35 miles away, just a week ago moves to RS??? That doesn't raise any suspicion? Oh wait. Yeah it does

Well he was denied by the DEC, he will most likely be denied in the UILs eyes. It's just "funny" how a stud kid from Mullin, 35 miles away, just a week ago moves to RS??? That doesn't raise any suspicion? Oh wait. Yeah it does

I don't know the kid from Mullin. Or even know anyone that does. So, I cannot say (or guess) one way or another.

The last time someone got their panties in a twist over a kid moving in (and called the UIL), it turned out that the kid decided to move out of his mother's house in a nearby town and in with his father in RS. Nothing burger. With cheese.

I wonder if you're getting another nothing burger with this one? Historically, the trend is not in your favor. lol.

You need to understand that the Yotees need the help desperately. Can't believe the district committee finally said enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back