News Alert !!! Fresh off the press !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the kid from Mullin. Or even know anyone that does. So, I cannot say (or guess) one way or another.

The last time someone got their panties in a twist over a kid moving in (and called the UIL), it turned out that the kid decided to move out of his mother's house in a nearby town and in with his father in RS. Nothing burger. With cheese.

I wonder if you're getting another nothing burger with this one? Historically, the trend is not in your favor. lol.
Cool story bro...

Exactly, facts. And the facts are Richland Springs has been recruiting/cheating for years. That's what your team is known for.

Those aren't facts. Those are your worthless opinions.

You do understand the difference between fact and opinion?

fact

făkt

noun​

1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences.
  2. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed.
  3. A real occurrence; an event.

Those aren't facts. Those are your worthless opinions.

You do understand the difference between fact and opinion?

fact

făkt

noun​

1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences.
  2. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed.
  3. A real occurrence; an event.
Wow, way to "try" and salvage what you can... Bringing up the dictionary now lmao, especially with your smart mouth. You're stink is all across Texas now, might want to wipe DillaKilla 😂😂😂

I've not heard that oh-wise-sage-of-all-things-RS-"fact".

Must suck to lose so much that you have to throw rocks at another town and team. Wow. That really breaks my heart, precious. lol
You are lost dilla. So lost. I've got 2 so with homegrown K-12 talent. Please name your players that have won a state championship with RS going K-12... I dare you 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back