Newby

And, I didn't mean for that to come out that this is a boring thread...I was bored at work & there's just sooo much in this thread! I didn't get very far...LOL

If you had to choose, would you stress the word long or boring? Were you bored and decided to read all of newby, or really bored after trying to read it?

Blue Bird":273bl7ps said:
If you had to choose, would you stress the word long or boring? Were you bored and decided to read all of newby, or really bored after trying to read it?

LOL...I think a little of both actually!

bb48fan":33bp7ufm said:
And, I didn't mean for that to come out that this is a boring thread...I was bored at work & there's just sooo much in this thread! I didn't get very far...LOL
If you can read it all, and maintain a little sanity, you'll fit right in...

CowboyP":1h761t8g said:
bb48fan":1h761t8g said:
Blue Bird":1h761t8g said:

LOL...I think a little of both actually!
How could this beast bore you?!?
I really think this "beast" is OCD...it jumps around ALOT, so maybe boring is the wrong word. I will say this, it's entertaining to say the lease and not near as intense as some of the other threads that I've read since I started coming in here.

I have a serious question - how do I get the thingy on the right to say six man all star instead of 11 man fan? Do y'all need to see my credentials or do my posts speak for themselves?

Cardinal Dad":3d08sevk said:
I have a serious question - how do I get the thingy on the right to say six man all star instead of 11 man fan? Do y'all need to see my credentials or do my posts speak for themselves?
See page 1 of this thread...

Cardinal Dad":1byf9lqi said:
Speakin of huntin,,,anybody been huntin? I been huntin for a good carp salad recipe.
Some people like to bake the carp then flake it but I prefer to pressure cook it. It maintains it's oiliness and flavor. I usually just put whatever I have on hand in the salad but mainly include onion, eggs, dill pickle relish, Miracle Whip and minced garlic............. sometimes I add crushed red pepper, worcestshire saucen etc............

I hunt every night........ hogs in the yard, armadillos, coons, possums, skunks and whatever else wanders in. Carry a 20 gauge and a .45 ACP. Those 2 take care of most intruders.......

Back