Newby

Scientists Discover Mollusks Are Next Evolutionary Stage For Humans

ANN ARBOR, MI—In a breakthrough study that researchers say adds important insight into the evolution of Homo sapiens, scientists at the University of Michigan confirmed Thursday that human beings are slowly evolving into mollusks. “Evidence shows that modern humans emerged on the evolutionary timeline about 200,000 years ago, developed into the highly evolved hominids of today, and are now transforming into soft-bodied invertebrates”

From the Onion...... :)

This isn't drivel. This is the serious truth. I had a revelation in my old age.
6manfootballmom":1fmtqbqe said:
I am new to this....... can someone tell me how I can change the 11-man fan to 6-man fan?

Thank you
The obvious answer.....
Take them to see a 6-man game.
Well, it worked for me.
Bet it did for you too.

olderelk":29szp0nq said:
This isn't drivel. This is the serious truth. I had a revelation in my old age.
6manfootballmom":29szp0nq said:
I am new to this....... can someone tell me how I can change the 11-man fan to 6-man fan?

Thank you
The obvious answer.....
Take them to see a 6-man game.
Well, it worked for me.
Bet it did for you too.

what is gong on here are you trying to end thei thread? good common sense has never been a part of this. I have too much wasted gray matter invested in this thing for someone to have a revelation! And what about Cowboy how would he ever fit in some where else.

smokeyjoe53":o5mnt1te said:
Just think where we would be if Older Elk's response had been the first
Right where we are today cuz' mom would have said, "that isn't what I'm talking about, dummy", but she would have dressed it up because mom isn't mean.
This thread will never die. Someone has already said, it has a life of its own.

olderelk":3kvafgep said:
smokeyjoe53":3kvafgep said:
Right where we are today cuz' mom would have said, "that isn't what I'm talking about, dummy", but she would have dressed it up because mom isn't mean.
xwqyf.gif

olderelk":hvvfj5fw said:
smokeyjoe53":hvvfj5fw said:

You are correct, I am not mean...BUT, if anyone messes with or talks bad about my kids, biological, adopted or my football kids, I WILL get mean in a hurry!!
Now, back to the softer, sweeter Mom. :)

oldfat&bald":19mmfejm said:
smokeyjoe53":19mmfejm said:
Do we qualify as your "kids". You are kinda responsible for this mess............

Kinda? She is totally responsible for this mess. None of us have contribituted to this mess at all.

I take that back. It's all Doc Weewee's fault.

Every thing that's wrong with this board is his fault.

oldfat&bald":1a437ze3 said:
oldfat&bald":1a437ze3 said:
smokeyjoe53":1a437ze3 said:
Do we qualify as your "kids". You are kinda responsible for this mess............

Kinda? She is totally responsible for this mess. None of us have contribituted to this mess at all.

I take that back. It's all Doc Weewee's fault.

Every thing that's wrong with this board is his fault.
I'll take responsibility for part of it. The rest of the stuff wrong with this board is rainjack's fault.

Back