Newby

smokeyjoe53":14zopi9k said:
I will never understand skiing............

How about flying????

landscape-1493051438-flyer.gif

Since this is graduation season for everyone from Pre-K to graduate school, I suppose I'll join in............ I've graduated from old and cranky to old, cranky and senile...........I've had to reset my password multiple times since I can't seem to remember my password from one day to the next...........

oldfat&bald":3hyu3ke7 said:
How old do you have to be to get considered old and cranky? My teenage daughters seem to think I'm there already.
Congratulations, you have arrived at a wonderful stage of life........ next comes numerous doctor visits............ if you're real lucky you'll have one for every body part........

smokeyjoe53":2k4wa50e said:
oldfat&bald":2k4wa50e said:
How old do you have to be to get considered old and cranky? My teenage daughters seem to think I'm there already.
Congratulations, you have arrived at a wonderful stage of life........ next comes numerous doctor visits............ if you're real lucky you'll have one for every body part........

You could be in my shoes... Old, cranky, and working for a bankrupt company while living in a bankrupt state......

Old Bearkat":2e35ovxk said:
smokeyjoe53":2e35ovxk said:
oldfat&bald":2e35ovxk said:

You could be in my shoes... Old, cranky, and working for a bankrupt company while living in a bankrupt state......
That's what happens when you leave Texas............

smokeyjoe53":3pwd356u said:
Old Bearkat":3pwd356u said:
smokeyjoe53":3pwd356u said:
oldfat&bald":3pwd356u said:

That's what happens when you leave Texas............

Yep......

BTW...Back temporarily....in Round Rock 'til Friday afternoon....

smokeyjoe53":3fm5zrfe said:
Dang, you're only an hour and change from mi hacienda.......come on up and we'll sizzle a ribeye...........

I don't know if I can get away. Ultra Electronics has their nuclear instrumentation facility here and I was asked if I could help out a guy whose wife just delivered triplets by taking his place for the inspections. I am looking at 10 hour days at least.

Wish I had more time to get to the REAL part of Texas instead of the urban/suburban jungles

Back