Newby

I just don't know if I can go on with life if all the celebrities leave the US after this election.......... but I'm willing to give it a shot...........

Stock prices for Smith&Wesson, storm ruger and other major firearms manufacturers are down........... may start seeing reduced prices......... unless Katy Perry's revolution takes off...........

smokeyjoe53":ob9ef24y said:
Stock prices for Smith&Wesson, storm ruger and other major firearms manufacturers are down........... may start seeing reduced prices......... unless Katy Perry's revolution takes off...........

Can you imagine all her pajama boy "soldiers" trying to shoot it out with a bunch of deer hunters?

I guess one of the unexpected perks of the election will be the glut of housing available in certain parts of the country........... that and Ruth Bader Ginsburg moving to New Zealand...........she heard they don't shoot horses over there..........

CowboyP":28dbdudy said:
"Climate change" is one of the biggest loads of crap ever dumped on the people.
I've been saying that since it was "global warming" back in the mid 1990's, when I got a good look at the data they were using and did a statistical analysis using the error of measurement of the instrumentation. I even gave them the benefit of the doubt by assuming they used the best temperature measurement instrumentation available, which I found out much later was not a valid assumption.

Their calculation of the temperature rise gave a number that was smaller than the measurement error, so it was NOT a valid calculation.

smokeyjoe53":m2i3sc6h said:
This site is pretty slow except for scores and playoff sites..........if you have nothing worthwhile to say, say it here in Newby.........

So, you're saying every post made in talking football besides scores and playoff sites should be made here?

No way, Jose....... most of those are too off the wall for Newby......... we do have some standards........ albeit extremely low, loose standards...........

Back