Newby

smokeyjoe53":2g7p9ehr said:
Sometimes we tend to forget that football is a game played by young people for the enjoyment of old folks...........
So we can talk in the bleachers on how much tougher the game was back in the day..........

Just wondering.......... do any of these guys think that their convoluted reasoning will convince anybody that their team is better than somebody else's team?............

I spent an hour or so this morning looking back at some of the old threads. Unfortunately, "Talking Sixman Football" only goes back to 2010 - 2011 or so.

I'm not saying anything has changed - but some of you guys used to really, really dislike me. I'm kinda sad that there's not as much hate flowing as there used to be.

Most of it has been deflected by presidential politics......... sorry RJ you're just a victim of the times..............that and some of the new experts on here.........

I dunno......... if I ever decide to get a different tax guy, I'd consider RJ........be nice to have a junkyard hound to sic on the Revenoors...........

I'm glad we're back. There's so much talk on who's number 1, and a little talk on who's last, but I lay awake at night wondren who's exactly in the middle. Hmmm...

Back