Newby

Sorry, I will do what I can to break into the top 6, we are all gonna have to work very hard to get the rainjacka$$ out of there.

I'M HOME!!!!!!!!!
Just got back from a great conf.!!

No everclear anymore.
But I do prefer a good bottle of Chianti
with enemy liver and beans.
Ththththth.

The sillyputty reference
was a reminder from a fan.
Long live the PissMoffCluB.

I knew y'all could be nice!!! I just read some of the comments from Fajitapete's Top 30 D1 after 6 weeks of play and y'all tore that guy to shreds! I like our threads better, way more fun.

6manfootballmom":17mrn8rs said:
I knew y'all could be nice!!! I just read some of the comments from Fajitapete's Top 30 D1 after 6 weeks of play and y'all tore that guy to shreds! I like our threads better, way more fun.
Rainjack is one of my primary targets for frustration relief.

6manfootballmom":1w24dpkp said:
You'll find that anything "that guy" gets is well deserved. As soon as he figures out who you associate with, he'll be on you like white on rice.

hornkeeper12":2pwr8h5k said:
6manfootballmom":2pwr8h5k said:
You'll find that anything "that guy" gets is well deserved. As soon as he figures out who you associate with, he'll be on you like white on rice.
Just let him try....I've got brothers on here that can take care of him.

6manfootballmom":1sbqyds9 said:
hornkeeper12":1sbqyds9 said:
6manfootballmom":1sbqyds9 said:
Just let him try....I've got brothers on here that can take care of him.
Yes ma'am, u got that right!

Back