new to 6 man football brand new coach

Craig88

Six-man fan
Are there any trainings to 6 man football? Like how to coach 6man man classes? rules, plays, how to run practices ect....

Thank you for reaching out. As of right now, I am not the head coach of anything. I am a coach at my school. Our head coach was let go and I would like to take over the Jr high football team. I will keep you in mind if I do take over.

Hi All - I'm an AD at a newer school in New Mexico, Hozho Academy. We will be playing 6-man for the next two seasons, at least. We've hired a coach to build a program but his only experience is 11-man, but he's eager to learn the 6-man game.

I'm hoping there might be some programs/coaches who might be willing to spend some time essentially putting on a "private clinic" for our coaching staff this summer, we'd be willing to pay a reasonable amount for the time. As we would be coming from NM, we'd love to get connected with some coaches more in the Western/NW region of Texas, if possible. What I'm hoping for is to send our coaches for 2-3 days to tour around at a few different schools to visit with different coaches who would be willing to share some experience and insights.

Does anyone here have any recommendations?

Very grateful for your response.

Coach Balok
[email protected]

Last edited:
Back