NCAA 07 Football

Red_Devil_DDS

The Devil Dentist
Any thoughts on this? I got the 360 version and the stadiums do look great, but they cut out a ton of fun things like the tutorials and drills. I'm a little disappointed right now. Who else?

I am so @$#^&@% frustrated at prying my kids from the game machine playing NCAA '05 that I'm ready to either be subtle and remove a jumper or two from the motherboard, or be upfront and brutal and take a hammer to the entire box..........

The regular xbox version still has the mini-games, in-season recruiting, spring game, tutorials, etc. The graphics aren't as good as the 360, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

I am incredibly disappointed right now. '06 is far and away better than '07. The gameplay is terrible. No tutorials, and you can't customize players. It's the pits. I'll probably get in for the xbox.

You know it! I've started working and moving to Midland, and I had to send my computer off for repairs. It was a triple entente against me. I had to be sneaky about using my work computer for personal-type things, but I've decided to say, "Eff it!"

Back