National Anthem Protest

Now Now, Truthhurts, Calm down, don't get your panties in a wad. There was no threat there, unless YOU wanted to imagine one. I was simply pointing out to you, and everyone else, including myself, that in today's digital universe, everything we put on line is out there.......FOREVER! So we need to use good judgement and common sense lest at the most critical and inopportune time those things come crashing down on us in a way that causes people to doubt your lack of control of your temper, your personal attack mentality or whatever an opponent at your work, a political opponent, law enforcement officer or anyone else that might question your credibility or character or lack thereof.
So just go down to Walgreens or CVS and get you some DRAMAMINE. It seems that you have way too much DRAMA in your life. Maybe a little DRAMA-mine will alleviate your symptoms. (Smiley face goes here).
So just take your DRAMA-mine, settle down, go to another thread and sing kumbaya and get some rest tonight.

Thank you to my Father, Uncles and Cousins who have served, shed blood and carried shrapnel to their grave. I'd of went if called, still have the draft card. Thanks to all others who served.
I cross my heart for Our flag during the national anthem.
Thanks to all who defend the right to freedom of speech and the right to assemble and protest peacefully.
Pretty much impossible to do in any other country in the World! Thank You!

Dont watch on Veterans day.
Peaceful protest.
Bamm.

Actually,
as a middle aged white guy
who has fought for everything I have
I wonder what the heck white privilege is.?

Using the "Free Speech" mantra is a little misleading and sometimes out and out deceptive.
The Supreme Court has already ruled that this "right" is not absolute.
They ruled that you cannot tell "FIRE!" In a crowd or commit similar acts hiding behind "free speech"
Likewise what you CAN do and what you SHOULD do are not necessarily the same thing. Actions require good judgment, moral character, wisdom, common sense and discretion. For example, if a law enforcement officer follows the letter of the law EVERY TIME they encountered someone they could, would or should arrest those people every time they stopped someone. But by using discretion, common sense and wisdom, they can verbally warn, ticket or physically detain someone.
I often hear someone justify their actions by quoting something about some "Right" they have.
Rarely do you hear them mention their RESPONSIBILITIES.
Just thought I'd mention that.........

FCSA football":17ilv7uw said:
Using the "Free Speech" mantra is a little misleading and sometimes out and out deceptive.
The Supreme Court has already ruled that this "right" is not absolute.
They ruled that you cannot tell "FIRE!" In a crowd or commit similar acts hiding behind "free speech"
Likewise what you CAN do and what you SHOULD do are not necessarily the same thing. Actions require good judgment, moral character, wisdom, common sense and discretion. For example, if a law enforcement officer follows the letter of the law EVERY TIME they encountered someone they could, would or should arrest those people every time they stopped someone. But by using discretion, common sense and wisdom, they can verbally warn, ticket or physically detain someone.
I often hear someone justify their actions by quoting something about some "Right" they have.
Rarely do you hear them mention their RESPONSIBILITIES.
Just thought I'd mention that.........

W/O absolute Free Speech you didn't say this in say Russia. "Right's" are not given, thanks to those who give them to us. May they understand their value to History.

Looks like my Cowboys sparked something. Last night the Packers and Bears stood during the anthem with their arms interlocked, and Drew Brees announced that the Saints will do the same thing Sunday, symbolizing that despite different racial backgrounds and political differences that we can come together in unity and still respect those who fought for our freedoms. If that's not American I don't know what is.

Be careful 51 Coach Harvey (FCSA football) will threaten to stalk you and beat you up...hes not a big believer in free speech or anyone disagreeing with him!

Private schools.. does that make it easier to boot a kid off the team? Is it harder to kick a kid off who kneels and attends Fort Davis, Trinidad, Follett, Calvert, High Island, or Gordon?

A word of Caution Truthhurts, if you cross the line of libel and slander you WILL find yourself in court.
You see I never "threaten" as you incorrectly allege.
I make Promises, which I Keep.

YOUR WORDS

"But you probably don't realize just how easy it is to backtrack you and find out who you are where you live etc.
So keep up with your hysterical rants, just don't be surprised when one day, someone comes up behind you, taps you on the shoulder and says........."

FCSA football":30ie56n9 said:
A word of Caution Truthhurts, if you cross the line of libel and slander you WILL find yourself in court.

A sixman coach is threating suit over comments on this site? Is the Newby thread to be presented in evidence? Lot's of billable hours there. I never realized many sixman coaches could afford a decent (is there such a thing?) I mean half axed "counselor".

FCSA football":vl1x57z2 said:

Dude, you are a coward! You are on this board calling people out, calling people names, everytime Coach Swartz posts you remind them of how he cancelled on you, etc. Then someone makes a joke about how you are a "tough guy," and then you threaten to sue them.

You deserve to "have someone tap you on the shoulder..."

Back