Movie Trivia

Close. Klaactu was the name of the Alien, and like you said, it was in the command to Gort.

Next trivia question.

Which movie featured a baseball that was not used in a game during the movie but often seen and heard being thrown? Clue: 69 Mustang

Is it Sandlot?

I have a really really hard one due to the joys of Netflix.

Question: In Avenger's Endgame, there are at least two actors that also dated main female characters (Phobe, Monica, or Rachel) in the 90s sitecom Friends. Who are those two actors?

My hint is that one of the actors played a major role in both Friends and the Avenger's Endgame while the other one played a lesser role in both Friends and Avenger's Endgame. The lesser known of the two is currently directing a recent show that people seem to love.

I don't have a clue. I guess I am burnt out on these comic book characters having movies made about them, but I like Garoot and the "Racoon".

Klaactu":3rtdiehb said:
Close. Klaactu was the name of the Alien, and like you said, it was in the command to Gort.

Next trivia question.

Which movie featured a baseball that was not used in a game during the movie but often seen and heard being thrown? Clue: 69 Mustang

Great Escape....next

1. In this movie, we find out that "As you wish" means what? It would be inconceivable for you to not know the answer. I just gave you the clue.

2. This movie was most famous for "gobble, gobble, gobble". Clue? Either you know this instantly or you may as well live in a foxhole.

3. "Open the pod-bay door, Hal." This movie was out of this world.

4. This one word clue concerning this movie should be enough. SHRIMP

5. This famous TV show went on to be on the big screen. You always heard this phrase in the opening scene. "Self distruct"

Not really movie trivia but in the same category. What show was Captain Kangaroo on before becoming Captain Kangaroo and what character was he? Clue "Its"

1. In "The Princess Bride", the term "As you wish" meant "I Love You."

2. Sgt. York with Gary Cooper

3. 2001 A Space Oddyssey

4. Forest Gump

5. Mission Impossible -"this tape will self-destruct in ten seconds."

Before he was Captain Kangaroo, he was Clarabell on "The Howdy Doody Show". Remember the song?

Its Howdy Doody time etc

Oh: and Merry Christamas to everyone.

Back