Motley County Matadors

My bad coyote_ SC looked like they had plenty of other fine players. They have a fine team and i suspect they will be back next year! flybynight for your information i am not rainmans sidekick and was not kicking anybody when they are down i was stating facts also.

Neat, wow, and great job to the RS coyotes, finishing yet on top once again...... Or at least that's what's being said in this forum. MC may be a bit "overlooked" and we all see how that turned out Thursday. So don't count your chickens just yet

Bighits123":94jtr5e7 said:
Neat, wow, and great job to the RS coyotes, finishing yet on top once again...... Or at least that's what's being said in this forum. MC may be a bit "overlooked" and we all see how that turned out Thursday. So don't count your chickens just yet

No offense Bighits123 but I'm counting already. Motley County is a good team as evidenced by their resounding victory over the Eagles of Sterling City but... how to put this? They ain't got a snowballs chance in hell of beating Richland Springs in the Championship game.

West... good thing your mighty coyotes well be ready cause they havent played a smash mouth physical team like MC...gar-ran-teed!!!!

RU....please sir we always captilize MIGHTY COYOTES....now if ya'll ain't gonna write proper respeckful english,when ye speak of RS, we just gonna have to ask ya'll not to post.....

MO-Crew....'ats a good idea you got 'bout teamin' up with Valley..at way the Mighty Coyotes might get to play a whole game fer oncest.......ok boys and girls Let the mouthing begin....ain't nothin' like state championship week...YEEEHAAA

I have to ask, does Goob have a kid that stole his computer and goes by WestTexasFlats here?

If the name had been WestTexasFats, then 90% of the people posting on this board would have resembled that. :)

Listen here, I ain't nobody but ole Goob on thiz here forum. I done got enuff trouble with whut I done say as one feller much less two or three or twelve. As I have done tole yew I do suffer from MPD or whutever the hades they done call it now, but all them uther fellers rattlin' round inside ain't smart enuff to git on the internet.

BTW, congrats to them Matadors. I done seen yew at Hico and yew iz one fine team. Yew will be hard, hard, hard to beat thiz comin' Saturdie in Abline.

OFB...you got that rite westexasFATs ani't we all
bigHits 321...hope don't nobody misspell ur name on this site
congrads Matadors it's gonna be a good-un

Yew boyz is funny and I love this STATE CHAMPIONSHIP talk kinda fun lol
Hope we get to see some " big hits" take place Saturday night. With out a doubt MC will bring The wood. But I will agree with ya, your MIGHTY COYOTES have not played a full game to find out what hitting is all about, but then again Neither has MC!!!!! lol you boys have a good weekend, a deer blind is calling my name

Congrats to the Matadors for making it to the State Championship game! Since my parents most likely won't be able to make it to Abilene, my husband & I hope to make it to support you in their absence.

Saw really nice buck this morning in back pasture 130-135 inch maybe, grandson couldnt get on him quick enough, we gonna see if he sticks arround for this evening hunt. we'll be huntin' most every day till Abilene showdown......

Dear Bigtwit123,

So whut yew iz sayin' iz that Richland iz soft and Motley iz tuff and iz gonna knock the whey out of them.

No sir, not close. What I'm saying is that it's gunna be a great hard hitting game stats show what RS can do,
Just can't wait to see them MC boys hit someonE

Back