Motley co vs balmorhea

It's where high school across the country use so people cam watch games live
Do you or anyone else possibly have a link to NFHS? Or anyone else streaming the game. Do you have to join NFHS, maybe pay, what does NFHS stand for?

Ok, found it on my own. They write the rules and made $12.69 million last year.

How can I possibly watch the game might have been a better question. Anybody?

Good matchup, no dog in the fight here, but with MC having as many seniors they do, it kind of reminds me of Balmorhea last year with their big group of seniors.

I’m going to say MC by 24.

Defending champs woke up pissing excellence!!! We ready for war down here !!!! Let’s go! All the talk is done time to find out who real and who pretending !!!!
Don't get me wrong, love Coach Jones. Love that he turned Balmorhea to a contender and state champs. However, experience matters in 1A 6man. I think MC might have too much for the Bears to handle. Pissing excellence doesn't win you a crucial ball game. Like I said, MC has too much experience and the score could get ugly. I doubt that though since Vance and Mike are both classy coaches. I see this game going 4 quarters because of class. Hope it's competitive.

no experience foe Balmorhea lmao I think these seniors have been to state 3-4 years the juniors have been to state their whole careers compared to mc one appearance in 2019? I’m confused on how they have more expo just cause they seniors ?

no experience foe Balmorhea lmao I think these seniors have been to state 3-4 years the juniors have been to state their whole careers compared to mc one appearance in 2019? I’m confused on how they have more expo just cause they seniors ?
[/QUOTE]
they all started or at least played several games since freshman yr including the state championship were most of them started.

What??? Would you like to bet on those 4 years you're saying about "been to state"... All I'm saying right now is being realistic, love Jones, love Balmorhea. I just don't seeing the Bears win tonight bud. Experience is everything. MC is the Balmorhea from last year per se'.

Specifically who are you talking to exactly?

Do you or anyone else possibly have a link to NFHS? Or anyone else streaming the game. Do you have to join NFHS, maybe pay, what does NFHS stand for?

Ok, found it on my own. They write the rules and made $12.69 million last year.

How can I possibly watch the game might have been a better question. Anybody?
I registered at NFHS. You still have to subscribe, a one month minimum for $10.99.

It's supposed to be broadcast on 1afan.

https://www.1afan.com/broadcasts.html

Anddddd back again with the private schools thinking they can beat the tier 1 teams in UIL once again
Andddd here we go again with UIL schools thinking private schools can’t beat them. Anyone remember Bracken beating number 4 Ranken? Or FWCC beating Baird and almost beating Strawn and RS? Or Live Oak 45ing Oglesby who is still playing and Blum? Or Marble Falls Faith beating Richland Springs who will most likely play MC for State just to name a few. No? I thought not.

Back