Motley co vs balmorhea

But to dismiss that they have seen it all is nonsense , motley hasn’t won the big game or been to it so how do they get so much praise and we don’t and yeah we’ll see man keep sleeping on us and you’ll have plenty of time to sleep the rest of playoffs !!!
Bc motley county is a powerhouse. Made the playoffs 15 years in a row been to state 3 times n won it once in 2007. What has balmorhea done besides win last year n been onc other time

But to dismiss that they have seen it all is nonsense , motley hasn’t won the big game or been to it so how do they get so much praise and we don’t and yeah we’ll see man keep sleeping on us and you’ll have plenty of time to sleep the rest of playoffs !!!
Both these teams have been to state 3 times each and won it once each so it’s literally the same thing. Lol this is funny

Both you guys have your "facts" wrong but going off the actual facts balmorhea is the underdog no doubt! As far being a 45 point underdog I think the toy got it wrong. The starters for Motley all played in the state championship 2 yrs ago, gave Balmorhea a good game last yr. Balmorhea has a great coach arguably the best ever in sixman and are still defending state champs! Gonna be a good one!

Both you guys have your "facts" wrong but going off the actual facts balmorhea is the underdog no doubt! As far being a 45 point underdog I think the toy got it wrong. The starters for Motley all played in the state championship 2 yrs ago, gave Balmorhea a good game last yr. Balmorhea has a great coach arguably the best ever in sixman and are still defending state champs! Gonna be a good one!
How am I wrong just didn't give balmorhea 2 state trips and I said motley been 3 times in 2007 2011 and 2019. They have one of the best but Mike Bigham also one of the best in sixman. He took a motley co team that wasn't good at football and they became a powerhouse and if I'm not wrong Vance Jones has one state atv3 different schools. Im ready to watch the game Thursday

Bears just took down Oklahoma. I was leaning MC earlier but after further review, do the debate that ensued. I’ll take Jones and the bears by 12 points. Reason being they each have a 2-1 score. Bears have had more recent success arguably would be pretty accurate. Been flying under the radar so to speak all year. MC is mostly straight T I believe. Brhea has the Jones own creation of a jbird-esk let’s call it JBear. Give me the bears say 56-44.

Bears just took down Oklahoma. I was leaning MC earlier but after further review, do the debate that ensued. I’ll take Jones and the bears by 12 points. Reason being they each have a 2-1 score. Bears have had more recent success arguably would be pretty accurate. Been flying under the radar so to speak all year. MC is mostly straight T I believe. Brhea has the Jones own creation of a jbird-esk let’s call it JBear. Give me the bears say 56-44.
Motley co rans J,T, 2gun they even spread to spread the defense out. Give me Motley 62 to 46

The ole bread and butter. I gotcha. Go with what works. Skipping the cheese and whine…..time will tell. Jokes aside about how many seniors does MC have this year seems Richards and co. Have been covid seniors and played 5 years.

The fact that you guys are arguing with BearFan who is obviously either a kid that never left the sideline or is currently not leaving the sideline lol Balmorhea will give fits to Motley for about 13 minutes. Motley is the most disciplined team in 6man this year and will run away with the 2nd quarter. I expect this to be a 72-26 in favor of MC.

The fact that you guys are arguing with BearFan who is obviously either a kid that never left the sideline or is currently not leaving the sideline lol Balmorhea will give fits to Motley for about 13 minutes. Motley is the most disciplined team in 6man this year and will run away with the 2nd quarter. I expect this to be a 72-26 in favor of MC.
Motley co is a well oiled machine. If I was balmorhea I wouldn't kick it deep bc #13 for Motley Co can return it for a TD

Back