Motley co vs balmorhea

Rematch from last year game. I'm going to go with Motley county winning by 2 TD. Motley co has played tougher teams. Spur who is 10 -1 westbrook and jayton. Balmorhea is given up alot of points while Motley co defense is much better than last years defense. I'm saying 60 to 42 Motley co wins

While I haven’t seen a lot of chatter of this Balmorhea team after graduating last years big class. Playing coach Jones is always tricky. Motley seems to have it going this year I’ll give them the slight edge. Sure would like to see this game. Should be a great one.

IMO, this is the biggest test for both teams since their Week 1 matchups. Balmorhea has only given up 35 more points compared to MC. Now on paper, MC has a tougher strength of schedule.

I'm being bias with picking Balmorhea. I live in Odessa. So I naturally want a title to come to West Texas lol.

But this should be a very good game. Whichever team can swing momentum in their favor early on may come out the winner.

Balmorhea is the better team we play who is in our division so we can’t control who else is good, we will win because they have been to state and knows what it takes to win it all and beat these same dudes last year , we got the juice now , so sit back and watch us work!!!!

Balmorhea is the better team we play who is in our division so we can’t control who else is good, we will win because they have been to state and knows what it takes to win it all and beat these same dudes last year , we got the juice now , so sit back and watch us work!!!!
You know everyone will make fun of you bc yall only have 2 starts back while Motley co has everyone back. Yall wouldn't beat motley last year if it was for mc freshman QB pitching the ball the wrong way n bal recovery it for 6 which is what bal beat them by. You sit back and watch motley co offense destroy yall defense n then motley defense shutdown yalls only good player in #7

Balmorhea losing 13 seniors from their championship team tells volumes on how this game will turn out. Balmorhea's starting six defensive players are gone along with all the experience and talent of of the remaining seniors. I expect Balmorhea to be competitive early on but talent and experience favors Motley County for a big win. Few holes available for the Bear's running backs.

You know everyone will make fun of you bc yall only have 2 starts back while Motley co has everyone back. Yall wouldn't beat motley last year if it was for mc freshman QB pitching the ball the wrong way n bal recovery it for 6 which is what bal beat them by. You sit back and watch motley co offense destroy yall defense n then motley defense shutdown yalls only good player in #7
You know all the kids on the team now were on it last year? Right and some of these kids have been to state their whole career and were their when they won it? I mean motley ain’t been to state since idk when it’s crazy how blind you are by one 11-0 season my dude , we been competing at the highest level for years now !!!

You know all the kids on the team now were on it last year? Right and some of these kids have been to state their whole career and were their when they won it? I mean motley ain’t been to state since idk when it’s crazy how blind you are by one 11-0 season my dude , we been competing at the highest level for years now !!!
2019 all the sr this year been to state and played as sophomore. Not yall your players on the team from last year touched the field and got much reps

Motley co been to state 3 time to balmorhea once. Just sit back n watch the game Thursday

But to dismiss that they have seen it all is nonsense , motley hasn’t won the big game or been to it so how do they get so much praise and we don’t and yeah we’ll see man keep sleeping on us and you’ll have plenty of time to sleep the rest of playoffs !!!

But to dismiss that they have seen it all is nonsense , motley hasn’t won the big game or been to it so how do they get so much praise and we don’t and yeah we’ll see man keep sleeping on us and you’ll have plenty of time to sleep the rest of playoffs !!!
Yes they have in 2007 you need to know facts before you talk

Back