Milford vs Coolidge

Im sure excited about broadcasting this game. Haven't had Coolidge this year. I have done a Milford game against a good Oakwood team. Milford was really really stout and fun to watch.

Also I had a Coolidge game late last year and they had a lot of talent also. Hayes always has prepared kids seems like too so it should be a lot of fun for the kids tomorrow night.

The winner of this game will win district and play who the first round and the loser of this game will play who the first round of playoffs?

Leann":35zcuc53 said:
If Sixmania is seriously going to broadcast, they may want to contact the administration.

From what I've been told, if you don't contact the Coolidge Superintendent, well let's just say, if you don't you will be broadcasting from the back of your pickup truck outside of the playing field.
From what I've been told, The Admin (Supt and Prin) do things WAY different than us common foke.

So please call and get permission to broadcast this game, Even if you have to pay the Supt in poop stained buffalo nickels so I can be at the Groom/Follett game and listen to this one.

Wonder Dog":2jf5yxmr said:
Leann":2jf5yxmr said:
If Sixmania is seriously going to broadcast, they may want to contact the administration.

From what I've been told, if you don't contact the Coolidge Superintendent, well let's just say, if you don't you will be broadcasting from the back of your pickup truck outside of the playing field.
From what I've been told, The Admin (Supt and Prin) do things WAY different than us common foke.

So please call and get permission to broadcast this game, Even if you have to pay the Supt in poop stained buffalo nickels so I can be at the Groom/Follett game and listen to this one.
This ain't my first rodeo. We have permission from both schools, and supt approved press box space.

Rookie123":27sbn5h7 said:
The winner of this game will win district and play who the first round and the loser of this game will play who the first round of playoffs?

The winner here will face the winner of either High Island or Leveretts Chapel. While the loser here will face Union Hill.

Kramer":2cyd4nr8 said:
Been saying it all year, Milford wins the first one and the district title.

Coolidge will win the rematch and will be playing in the state game vs McLean. Expect Coolidge to have a player or two or three the next time these two teams meet.
I believe a few of the Coolidge boys got in trouble this summer and they're paying their dues but should be paid in full come 2nd round of the playoffs.
So look for that very talented hoover kid to be on the field with the two others.

Dang anit that what happened in 2015? Abbott lost in district and won in the playoffs.

Don’t forget this is coolidge’s Homecoming game. Milford’s Volleyball team eliminated Coolidge’s Volleyball team in the playoffs last night.This football rivalry is real, the schools rivalry is real. Rivalry game on homecoming should be epic to watch. These coolidge kids and coaches are too talented for this game to be over at half. Expect to see a great game. Rivalry games like this can be deciding by ejections and personal fouls so hopefully both coaches are instructed there guys to stay level headed. Can’t wait to see this game tonight. GOODLUCK to all involved. Roll Dawgs, One Pack One Goal

MilfordInsider":3paja2ho said:
Don’t forget this is coolidge’s Homecoming game. Milford’s Volleyball team eliminated Coolidge’s Volleyball team in the playoffs last night.This football rivalry is real, the schools rivalry is real. Rivalry game on homecoming should be epic to watch. These coolidge kids and coaches are too talented for this game to be over at half. Expect to see a great game. Rivalry games like this can be deciding by ejections and personal fouls so hopefully both coaches are instructed there guys to stay level headed. Can’t wait to see this game tonight. GOODLUCK to all involved. Roll Dawgs, One Pack One Goal

I see the Lady Dawgs dominated Coolidge in the playoffs yesterday in Volleyball. Coolidge and Milford have been rivalry for years even when I was in high school. Agree tonights game gone be epic and real. LETS GO DAWGS #MLB#

Back