Milford vs. Coolidge

Jacketfann123

11-man fan
Who’s going to win this district battle if both teams stay healthy?? I know Milford plays steam weeks 5, and that will be a crucial game to stay healthy in. Thoughts on the district champ, and will we see the wonder of of Coolidge vs Milford in AT&T stadium in December??

Milford vs Coolidge is going to be one of those games that gets ALOT of hype. Milford is already an established top tier program while Coolidge is a team on the rise. Will this game live up too the hype? Probably not, Ta’Ron is just too good, the supporting cast may not be as good as it was last year but these young bulldogs can play! This group has played the last 3 State champions (Abbott, Richland and Strawn) they’ve beaten Richland, and garden city twice. These kids have played in all the big games and most of them have been on the road, it will be nothing for them to go into Coolidge and beat them and get ready for a state title run.

I will also say that Milford is not looking ahead to Coolidge right now. Oakwood comes to milford this Friday night and it’s a HUGE rivalry game! Oakwood put up 70 points in Milford last year. Those Oakwood boys can play and they can hit!! This week our gutsy have to stay focused and be ready for a battle! ROLL DAWGS!

From what’s been written and expected from these teams it’s dependent on so many variables. In 6 man football especially Injuries to key and even non key personnel as well as grades grades , one bad officiating call, weather, illnesses and possible discipline issues. Some coaches can control others they can’t. Tradition vs expectations. Every team is just one funky block or tackle away from a ruined season. But teams who can control those are the ones in AT&T. It’s too far down the road to predict a game but based on what I’ve read if they can control the variables it’s Milford!

And most people thought Strawn would go undefeated again this year, that's why you suit up and play the game because on any given night anything is possible.

Milford has a big game coming up against oakwood??? Who matches up pretty good against their speed and athleticism. Why are they looking forward to strawn or coolidge?

Back