Milford v McLean for the gold ball

You will definitely see some hitting in this game! If there is one thing I’m positive of, it’s that Mclean is extremely physical and brings pain when they hit. One reason you don’t see Mclean getting tackled a lot, is because it is physically demoralizing to tackle these kids for a full game. That’s been apart of our plan all year. Even when we’ve been slowed down a little, Coach sticks with it and it takes a huge physical toll on the opposing team!

Can someone from Milford and someone from McLean post a roster from their school showing names, height, weight, and yr of each schools players?

Both teams have weapons and will score. So I think it comes down to which team plays better defense and has key stops.

If any players are watching from both teams. This is the Grandest stage of them all. I hope you all play a good hard tough clean football game. Theres no need for the extra crap. Keep those emotions in check. Represent your school, town and the entire Sixman community with class, respect and honor. Goodluck to both McLean & Milford.

Well said Ares.... Almost time to see these young men who have worked hard all year long get their chance underthe big lights... Leave it all on the field...

Good luck and God bless to both teams. Leave it all on the field and no matter what the score is when it’s over, you can walk off the field with your heads held high. I pray no one gets hurt and that everyone makes it to and from the game safely.

I’m curious to who will be making excuses and what they will be? Not sure what that meant. Mclean will lose 4 very good players, but also have a mix of young talent. I believe we will be back here next year as well.

The only excuses that I can see either team coming up with would be if the officials happen to be "blind mice" like one crew was at AT&T last Saturday. One person said that the officials wanted to let the teams play and not call little picky infractions. They call a delay of game when the ball was snapped at the instant the clock went to zero, and then did not call an offensive lineman tackling a linebacker on a touchdown run. Several more calls on each team left me wondering!?

Milford Insiders legal guardian or the Milford Coach must have taken his cell phone away from him. Milford doesn’t want every six-man fan in the state, except the few they bring, yelling against them. He has almost succeeded already.

@Oldfolks, nope here I am.
1, I’m a grown man. 2, No one from Milford has a problem with anything I’ve said and I stand behind everything I said.

GOODLUCK to all 4 teams playing at AT&T stadium on Wednesday. I hope everyone plays an injury free game and wish safe travels to everyone making their way to Arlington.

To my bulldogs, this has been an awesome year for the entire community thanks to you awesome young men. You guys have inspired an entire community and galvanized a fan base. You boys are perfect role models to the younger generation of Milford football players. On Wednesday at 2 p.m. you boys go out there and do everything everyone is saying you can’t! Enjoy the stage, enjoy the light. Win or lose I am extremely proud to be a Milford alum and extremely proud of each and everyone one of you. Go get em!

I can’t wait to watch this game but my wish is that all teams playing tomorrow will not get so caught up in the game that they overlook the experience.
Look at how proud your community is.
Take in the crowd.
Take in the roar when you take the field.
Win or lose you have given the people in your town a reason to smile, talk to each other and to come out and cheer.
Cherish every moment of this and good luck.

I have a shirts that says “Milford Bulldogs State Champs 2018 & 2019 BACK2BACK” that’s how confident I am.
See you good 6man folks at AT&T! Safe travels to all.

Back