Milford v McLean for the gold ball

swires

Six-man fan
Well there has already been a whole heap of trash talk about who is best. I guess we will find out in 9 days!!! Congrats to both teams!!! Cant wait to watch the game!!!!

Man this will be a clash of two very different teams. But it’s going to come down to good clock control, setting a tempo, avoiding momentum swings, and other players stepping up. Milford will key on Crockett, and McLean will key on TaRon. Good luck.

Mclean boys aren’t tired at all. They’re HUNGRY! It’s time to eat!!! Garden City was LEGIT. I’ll just say it again, nobody can stand 4 quarters of our physicality! Ready for the BIG STAGE!!

EasyE43":3ppn0ouz said:
Mclean boys aren’t tired at all. They’re HUNGRY! It’s time to eat!!! Garden City was LEGIT. I’ll just say it again, nobody can stand 4 quarters of our physicality! Ready for the BIG STAGE!!

Besides Garden City and Strawn. Who withstood 4 quarters. Whatever I guess.

BigFan22":2zl8u7m7 said:
EasyE43":2zl8u7m7 said:

White Deer did in district play.

Vince_in_TX":1kej6vz3 said:
If Milford doesn’t play with any more passion than they did against Leakey, I’ll say McLean by 20.
Well, considering they won’t be playing in the cold and the rains this time, and they’ll be playing in front of thousands of people at Cowboys Stadium, i’d say they’d play with more passion. But that’s just a wild guess of course.

swires":1piixm2n said:
BigFan22":1piixm2n said:
EasyE43":1piixm2n said:

White Deer did in district play.

Them as well

Due to McLeans athleticism all of Milford’s others starting 5 offensive players are rendered useless pretty early on. As a result Ta’Ron has to carry the team. By the end of the second quarter he’s gased and tired of zig-zagging for 60 yards only to gain 4 positive yards. His frustration builds as McLeans scores on every possession within 6-7 plays. Half way thru the 3rd this game is well in hand for McLeans and Ta’Ron starts throwing bombs. McLean is well aware of his arm strength and picks most of these. The ONLY way this goes a full game is if McLean’s coach throws in a few youngsters are a cheerleader or two.

I personally think it’ll be a rerun of the strawn game last year, it’ll be a close game three the first few Quarters but McLean will pull away late. Gimme McLean by 30

I'm going to say McLean 72 vs Milford 28. I don't think they seen big fast and physically kids like McLean. Yes ik Milford is fast but they aren't big like McLean. I can't wait for December 19

Back