Milford v Calvert

Calvert did not almost upset coolidge, the refs almost upset coolidge. I expect, if calvert has decent refs game won’t last long. If they had the same refs as last week. It’ll be a close one.

TheGoat97":19t0l9hi said:
THESE REFS ARE HORRIBLE HAHA. DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO KEEP CALVERT IN THE GAME.. WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE AT HALFTIME.

This seems to be a trend in that area. Teams may want to request a neutral chapter to ref their game in calvert next go round

Old76er":3cx13kj0 said:
TheGoat97":3cx13kj0 said:
THESE REFS ARE HORRIBLE HAHA. DOING EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO KEEP CALVERT IN THE GAME.. WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN GONE AT HALFTIME.

This seems to be a trend in that area. Teams may want to request a neutral chapter to ref their game in calvert next go round

I agree

I was in attendance at the game last night, and I must say that Milford looks impressive. Some of the fans there told me that four senior starters for Calvert were suspended by the coach. Both sides had kids play their hearts out and I enjoyed every second. Both teams should make a deep run in their respective divisions.

-S/N: The officials weren’t as bad as some are making it. There were made calls and missed calls on both sides. Half of Milford’s penalties we’re unsportsmanlike, while Calvert had 2 scores taken because of flags. Calvert made an adjustment second half and at one point was only down two scores. That #1 from Milford is awesome! Goodness! Fun to watch.
-I watched Calvert turn the ball over six times to Coolidge last week, and if not for a questionable no touchdown call on 4th down, Calvert could’ve still beat them. Nevertheless, Coolidge vs Milford should be a great game. I definitely will be there.

the Coolidge vs Calvert game was only close because of the refs. I agree Coolidge vs Milford will be a good game. I can’t wait!!

Leann":3v114b90 said:
the Coolidge vs Calvert game was only close because of the refs. I agree Coolidge vs Milford will be a good game. I can’t wait!!
We’re all entitled to our own thought processes, but to give a team 6 extra possessions, and it still come down to a call that went in your favor for you to not lose, says something else. But taking away from the kids is something I will never do. The better team on that night won. Simple as that!

Lol if you don’t think that game was kept close because refs you’re crazy. Or you weren’t really there. Coolidge would drive the ball down calverts throat all to get it taken away. Also on defense huge stops that were taken from them leading to calverts only touchdowns.

Now why do I have to be crazy! Lol. I watched Coolidge frustrate Calvert’s #4 all night. I also witnessed Coolidge scoring twice on 4th down plays, in which both were blown assignments. All I’m saying is, if Coolidge is that much better than everywhere like you say in every comment you make on here, then an extra 6 possessions should’ve showed it! But like I always say, the better team on that night won!

Back