Milford/union hill

Tonight after the game in Kaufman, UH is going to walk away with a win. If Milford thins this will be just another game then they are the ones "not mentally well". All of these "rare breed of athletes" are gonna get hit by a freight train tonight so get out of the way or get run over.

Sure.... Union Hill is going to win. And Santa Clasue and the tooth fairy are real too. You’ve got a better chance of catching a snowball in hell than my boys losing tonight. #SeeYaAtAT&T

MilfordInsider":2t5km6g9 said:
Sure.... Union Hill is going to win. And Santa Clasue and the tooth fairy are real too. You’ve got a better chance of catching a snowball in hell than my boys losing tonight. #SeeYaAtAT&T
your funny bc the only ones going through hell tonight is milford
Ig milford will do to UH what the saints did to dallas right? Oh wait...
ANNNDDDD you know that the team with the MOST points wins right?

MilfordInsider":1nb68qpd said:
If Union Hill comes into this game believing Ta’Ron won’t play because he “has the flu” , then they will for sure be going home. Mexican E, I’m still waiting for you to post Aquillas basketball schedule?
Ok man after listening to y'alls game I love that ta'ron smith is a great player. Can you tell me where he has D1 offers from

I can 100% verify that D1 schools have came to Milford ISD to recruit him in person. As far as what schools, I’d say that that’s personal information and I’ll leave that to him and his family to disclose.

Well your right Milford will roll on, but you have to handed to Union Hill Bulldogs they never payed down they kept on fighting. Congratulations to both teams.

Agreed, you’ve taken it too far! I’ve noticed you make a lot of disparaging remarks about kids on this site. And you especially seem to target the Milford players.

Milford fans please quit playing into MexicanEnglishman's bull. Anyone that has come into contactwith TaRon knows what a respectable young man he is. And yes greatgameto the Union Hill Bulldogs hard fought game and another team of respectable young men....

Champion1":2bk8tvlw said:
MilfordInsider":2bk8tvlw said:
Winners don’t think about losing #SeeYaAtAT&T
Well Milford won't be winning, for some reason can't make it to the big one. They always seem to choke the game before must be something in the water, or tradition. Gonna be a shame to watch Ta'ron and the rest of the boys with a basketball in their hands next week. #RollOntoTheHardwood
#SeeYaAtAT&T

Back