Milford/union hill

We talk about Milford because we believe in the Milford tradition.
When we graduated our senior receivers last year a lot of people thought we would lose a step but here we are.
When the tradition is going to the second and third round of the playoffs every year it means we have a chance to win it all every year.
We expect the kids to play at a high level every year and we are rarely disappointed.
We love our kids and will always be behind them in whatever they do.
I don’t see the Milford backers getting quite any time soon.

Honestly I would wager to say that most of the people on this site don't know much about Milford other than what is said by their fanbase on this site. There's nothing wrong with a fanbase being behind their team 1000 percent as Milford's is but I think it rubs some people the wrong way. Good luck to them against Union Hill as it should be a good one!

Having the best athletes hasn't seem to help you in the past. Discipline and fundamentals win championships. Milford has a great program but when they face someone that can compete with them they shy away. If they go past the 3rd quarter milford will be in for a dawg fight. This will be a great game. I wish I could make it but I have to go catch my coyotes! Calling it now Union Hill 56 Milford 42

Waits for milfordinsiders reply....

I dont think there is a hatred for Milford! I wouldnt say that anyone on here has displayed hate. Confidence in your team is great thing. Arrogance, bragging, and boasting rubs people the wrong way. Honestly, it does me at points because it is a constant of we are the greatest and everyone else is bad. Everyone else isnt bad. There are teams out there that are just as good if not better. It takes knowing youre the best in order to be the best. However, humility is huge in this area. Its easy for people to get offended by whats thrown in their face. I will say this for all of you, you support your young people and that says volumes. So many young people need someone to believe in them!!

Friday you will see that Union doesn’t belong on the field with Milford...
Milford shys away from teams that can compete with them? Milford’s beaten GC twice on the road, Jonesboro in Jonesboro, Richland Springs in the playoffs, they’ve beaten Oakwood, Calvert, and Coolidge this year. All teams that could compete with Milford.
This year will be Milford’s 2nd time playing in AT&T stadium, name another schools who’s played there more than twice... I’ll wait for that reply.
Sustained success is what Milford specializes in, friday will be no different.
Milford +38

As a Union Hill fan, I think UH has been slept on all year. Milford will be the best team they play all year, but if you honestly think that Milford can toy with UH, you clearly haven’t seen them play. Union Hill has come to play.

Point blank our boys know it's time to put up or get the b-ball jerseys up... We don't have any give up in us either. Guess this will go to the 4th and 0:00... Congrats to both teams on making it this far.... #onepackonegoal #bleedblue

KuzaBulldog":32mixonl said:
As a Union Hill fan, I think UH has been slept on all year. Milford will be the best team they play all year, but if you honestly think that Milford can toy with UH, you clearly haven’t seen them play. Union Hill has come to play.
Picked to beat Milford in a playoff game by 24 points and Union Hill is the team that’s slept on???...

Havnt BC, Jonesboro, Crowell, and May all been to ATT stadium twice? Oh ya, this will be Strawn's 2nd trip also this year, u know, the team that has beat the best athletes in state for the last two years.

Greyhound2010":u75t8h21 said:
Havnt BC, Jonesboro, Crowell, and May all been to ATT stadium twice? Oh ya, this will be Strawn's 2nd trip also this year, u know, the team that has beat the best athletes in state for the last two years.

Except for McLean and Garden City.

Milford Insider: Quote “ Friday night you will see Union Hill (the kids, players) don't belong on the field with Milford. That is the condesending, arrogant, moronic attitude that i believe swires was referring to. Such a fool ! I have to believe he is a bad example of Milford fans as a whole. I also believe that openly, and sometimes secretly, people hope that Milford will lose in hopes he will just go away, like a drunk uncle at a wedding. Trashing the Union Hill kids. What a sorry excuse for a “fan”!
It’s sad to see one person’s bad behavior reflect on everyone else, including the Milford kids and their ADULT FANS.

Notice, I clearly said name a school that’s been two AT&T Stadium more than twice...
But your helping me prove my point. All of the schools have been to AT&T stadium twice have been dominant in football. Now out of those remaining schools, whose won a Team Track regional championship . Whose sent +10 Athletes to the state track meet in the last two years. Whose had Athletes at XC State championship twice in the last 2 years. Who’s also went 3 rounds deep in the basketball state tournament in the last two years. Milford sent 4 kids to All Star games last year, bounced back this year and have had the same success.Milford has kids playing sports in college. Name another schools that’s been as dominant as Milford in Football, Track, Cross country, and Basketball.
Rare Breed of Athletes, One Pack One Goal

FCSA football":c6i5fcb2 said:
Milford Insider: Quote “ Friday night you will see Union Hill (the kids, players) don't belong on the field with Milford. That is the condesending, arrogant, moronic attitude that i believe swires was referring to. Such a fool ! I have to believe he is a bad example of Milford fans as a whole. I also believe that openly, and sometimes secretly, people hope that Milford will lose in hopes he will just go away, like a drunk uncle at a wedding. Trashing the Union Hill kids. What a sorry excuse for a “fan”!
It’s sad to see one person’s bad behavior reflect on everyone else, including the Milford kids and their ADULT FANS.
Where was this same energy two years ago when the Richland fans were stepping on Milford’s neck. Every week you get on this cite and see Mexican Englishman talk bad about Milford and yet you’ve said nothing about his comments. Your upset because I said Union Hill doesn’t belong on the same field as Milford? Heck it’s true, a lot of teams don’t belong on the field with us that’s why we’re ending a lot of our games early. My bulldogs that play in Milford are just darn good and if that upsets you... well I ain’t sorry. There’s no bigger fan than MI himself. Go Big Blue, One Pack One Goal, Roll Dawgz. #SeeYaAtState

Drove from DFW area to watch Milford vs Coolidge that's the only Milford game I've seen, now my question is was that Milford's hardest game all season or one of there easiest games this year ? ?

I didn’t see his remarks. I understand “the powers that be”, deleted some of the exchanges between MI And ME and rightfully so if the content was what I was told it was. But it makes no difference, if you guys want to trash each other, go for it. But ANYONE who trashes kids without provocation is lower than a snakes belly in my book. Temper your remarks about the kids, ok?

Back