Milford/union hill

Awful quiet from Milford backers in here. Only second time all year you’ve been underdog. Board was wrong on several last week but history says FROM this point on its mostly accurate. Going to make it and see this one live. This game should be GAME OF THE WEEK. Winner will be in AT&T in December

You either say we talk to much or are quiet which do you want. Those DAWGS will show up on Friday and bring that W to Milford....#onepackonegoal

Well... I was going to be quite just wait and watch the game. But since my opinion has been asked...

If you think milford is going to lose to Union Hill on friday by 24 points then you are mentally not well. No disrespect at all to Union Hill but these Milford kids are a rare breed of athletes. The size that Milford has, the speed, and the physicality that Milford plays with , they’re are just a tough matchup for anybody. But to pick Milford to lose by 24... to Union Hill ISD... NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Union isnt ready for Milford , If Milford goes off on scoring rampage the game could be over... early. Friday could get ugly

Milford has been playing the young guys to get them ready for the next few years, coach has been doing that most of the year.
Taron had a little injury and didn’t play most of the third and none in the fourth so Milford went almost all runs to protect a big lead.
With that said, let the machine convince union hill they are a big favorite, we will see how it shakes out.

crawford":1xdlw2ig said:
Love hearing every year about these rare breed of athletes-only for the inevitable playoff loss to come.
So because they lose a playoff game they’re not a rare breed athletes? These boys went to the semis in football last year, lost 1 game, and had all 4 seniors go play in All Star games, and had 4 All state players and one HM. Then hoped into basketball season went right into district making the playoffs and losing in OT in the 3rd round of the playoffs. Then go win a regional track championship and send 7 boys to the state track meet in Austin. Graduate 4 seniors (Thompson 100+ tackles, McIntyre 20+ TDs, Wilson 5+ INTs, Ojeda All State Kicker.) and comeback and have another amazing football season. Milford’s only football losses the last 3 years have been to State Qualifying teams.
Like I said, Fast, Big, and Strong. RARE BREED OF ATHLETES.... we rebuild we reload. ONE PACK ONE GOAL! Roll Dawgs

I don’t think it’s a hate the athletes from Milford, its the anointing of a championship that’s constantly put on here by supporters that brings on that feeling. There is absolutely no mistake that Milford has AWESOME athletes and have been building for the past 4 years for this run and they have every right to brag emulate and support their team any way they want but at times it’s taken as being overboard. Anyone who can hate the athletes for their supporters being perceived as overboard need to have a reality check. You’d be crazy not to be a rabid supppter of something you seen grow the past 4 years but sometimes it’s perceived as being over the top. It’s EVERY young man who suits up each year dream of being crowned STATE CHAMPION and wearing thst coveted ring they EARNED by the physical, personal and emotional sacrifice that they’ve endured throughout their careers. It’s a sensation unlike any other to be crowned the BEST! To let ones biased opinion or perception berate the athletes is wrong. It’s the adults who through their words exploit the hate. The kids will determine the outcome and win or lose the life lessons they learned from winning and losing will lead them to be winners later in life. All the polls, rankings, and point spreads do is incite inflammatory words. Best of luck to all the teams who’ve come this far and let’s cut the reteroic and let the kids determine the game.

These young men have always exemplified what a Milford Bulldog is... The tradition, the handing down of the baton is taking seriously. Our young men work hard everyday just like every other team. Take a moment if you will almost every player has a tradition from our State Championship teams in their bloodline.. State champions,state runner-ups,sem-finalists LOOK its there. That's why we cheer them on... Y'all don't like it.. HA so what!!!!

I don't think anybody has a problem with the milford boys, everyone knows they are heck of a team. Have you ever thought its maybe the fan base especially the ones that get on here and boast there accomplishments. I for one don't mind it, in fact I like it it just what makes sports better all the talking about how one team will beat the other. Milford probably does have the best athletes in the state but at this point in the playoffs just talent will not guarantee you will win, just look back at their previous years it will only get you so far. But best of luck to all the teams left, I just hope everyone stays healthy and can have the opportunity to play their best.

Blueblood90":zopsogu8 said:
These young men have always exemplified what a Milford Bulldog is... The tradition, the handing down of the baton is taking seriously. Our young men work hard everyday just like every other team. Take a moment if you will almost every player has a tradition from our State Championship teams in their bloodline.. State champions,state runner-ups,sem-finalists LOOK its there. That's why we cheer them on... Y'all don't like it.. HA so what!!!!

Only been reading and watching the site 3yrs. Funny how you hear so much from Milford fans and not so much from the teams fans than win. Borden County, Strawn, etc. guess some fans don’t have to try and prove anything

Swift22":2or7hhfa said:
Blueblood90":2or7hhfa said:

Only been reading and watching the site 3yrs. Funny how you hear so much from Milford fans and not so much from the teams fans than win. Borden County, Strawn, etc. guess some fans don’t have to try and prove anything

Nothing wrong with a little Milford insider.. he’s the wareagle of TAPPS this year. Lol
Cheer your teams on.
I think it has to do with the division they are in. Not many teams talking. Even though it’s all fun

You are right 76er. It is fun. No offense Milford. I do enjoy it. I even made the trip to Hamilton to watch y’all play Richland Springs last year just because of all your talk. You backed it up that night. I even wanted to travel to Italy Friday but couldn’t make it work.

Back