1. Lucas

TAPPS D3 -
1. WF Wichita Christian

TCAL / TCAF / TAIAO / Independent
1. Smoking For Jesus

I have seen none of the UIL D1 schools just following the scores I agree with
May
Jonesboro and Water Valley as the three to beat
Having watched both Strawn and RS the past two weeks they would be my choice. I think people are dismissing RS prematurely.
TAPPS D3
Have not seen any of the south teams but FWCC will be hard to stop if they stay healthy. A big showdown this coming Friday in Azle. Then Faustina lurking down the road who beat Azle handily last week.

May
Having watched both Strawn and RS the past two weeks they would be my choice. I think people are dismissing RS prematurely.
TAPPS D3
Have not seen any of the south teams but FWCC will be hard to stop if they stay healthy. A big showdown this coming Friday in Azle. Then Faustina lurking down the road who beat Azle handily
May
TAPPS D3
Have not seen any of the south teams but FWCC will be hard to stop if they stay healthy. A big showdown this coming Friday in Azle. Then Faustina lurking down the road who beat Azle handily last week.
Yes I agree. Azle and Faustina should make it interesting

D1 Westbrook/Water Valley
D2 MC/Strawn

And yes I am completely biased on the D1 picks but I don't care. I watched SC and May play the barn burner. I saw WB beat SC and I saw WB lose games but good lord when WB is hitting on all cylinders them boys are flat out DANGEROUS!!!

Back