Melani......are you out there?

This thing is a hp pavillion media center. It's running great but these little keyboards are the pits. They don't raise up very high. I think they're (the computer people) are trying to get us to using laptops. That's how my keyboard is. It's raised up in the back but it's pretty flat on the dest. MarkF I've heard about Mac's. They're great computers. I just have this love thing about HP's.

Mel.....run to one of the office supply stores or Best Buy and pick you out a new keyboard. The max it should cost you is 35.00 and you can sometimes get them as low as 10 to 15. Get one you like that way. Manufactures are trying to cut the price of computers so much that they do not use the good keyboards, speakers or mice.

When I sell a computer I tell the people what I give them, it is a pack of three, speakers, keyboard and mouse, my cost $11.00. They will get you by but they are nothing special. I encourge everyone to go buy the ones they like and I will knock 20 off the price of my system.

Andy

AllForHim and CRSARM I am so blessed just by getting to know all of you. Thread or no thread you have both brought blessings to my life plus numerous others on this board. It is so neat when we stand beside each other which may be a sick family member or a dead computer. It really surprised me to see this thread and I laughed so hard at MarkF's pictures. He's been my brother for a few years and one of the best friends a person could ever have (even though he post ugly pictures of me), lol. Andy and ALLFORHIM, Your special to my heart because your my brothers too. Brothers in Jesus forever.

Back