Melani......are you out there?

ok For some reason I couldn't delete my stupid post from this forum after re-reading Andy's message with his EMAIL ADDRESS in the post. Ive been through the grindmill and it's really showing.

On Mel I'ts not showing....Your looking good

nun.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now Mr steal a hotdog at a Championship Game don't get so smarty britches, lol. If I had of known that you and Elmo were going to take those Hot Dogs, I would of had you running to the bathroom for days, Even in a Nun's Dress, showing no regrets. :lol:

Stealing? Why we were hungry and you feed us.We had clothes, however we did buy Coyote T-Shirts..
We were thirsty and the Coyotes didn't leave nothing to drink with those dogs.

We are "Broke" ,Can you help us?... :roll:

small2506680jpg.gif

blah.gif

I read on here somewhere that Melani's computer was down and she had to get a new one........does anyone know her status? Has she got the new computer yet? Does her old one need fixed? I do computers, is there any help I can give?

Thanks,

Andy

I tried to call Mel and see if she had gotten her computer yet. She wasn't home. Will update as soon as I can. I think fixing her computer is probably hopeless. She is pretty good at it herself and she has been limping along with it for about a year. I talk to her everyday so if anyone needs Prayer Requests or whatever, PM me and I will get it to her.

STRAIGHT SHOOTER":223so313 said:
I tried to call Mel and see if she had gotten her computer yet. She wasn't home. Will update as soon as I can. I think fixing her computer is probably hopeless. She is pretty good at it herself and she has been limping along with it for about a year. I talk to her everyday so if anyone needs Prayer Requests or whatever, PM me and I will get it to her.
I just wanted to check to make sure she was doing OK!! Tell her I said Howdy!!

I'm back and lost as lost can be. I HAVE TO LEARN VISTA AND IT AIN'T FUN HAVING A HEADACHE. MarkF you need to keep my pictures private or your not getting anymore, lol and csarm, probably spelled that wrong but I missed you as much as MarkF. Now I'm back and you can count on me bugging. :mrgreen:

Mel,

I may be able to help you with Vista.......I used it for 9 months so I could tell people how much I hated it and then went back to XP.

Do you have your e-mail back up yet, that is AOL so should be just a matter of installing AOL. Let me know if I can do anything.

[email protected]

Andy

I love everyone of you and have missed you terribly. The computer learning is coming along real well. I've never stopped praying for all of you. I love to ask Jesus to pour his blessings on each of you. CRSARM, Vista is turning out to be my friend. I loved XP but this isn't so bad. I just had to quit shaking so bad worrying I'd mess something up. I still have the same AOL address, I just need to get in there and check it more often. My last computer was the XP Media Center (first one that came out) and I had it for years. It was a good friend but started losing the .dlls, lol, part of getting old. I know I had it 8 or 9 years. It was time for it to take it's rest. So it's hello to a new generation of computers and I'm liking the change. I'm glad to be back here at this happy place with all of you again. I'm like a bug that won't go away, lol, not for long anyway.

Back