Marfa takes district 5

$$gettinmoney$$":1ik88k9x said:
I believe Marfa will take this district any takers?

Somebody's making it too easy to get a sixman account.

GC will finish 1st in a hard fought battle in week 10 giving Rankin 2nd.

Sorry to say it, but I hope your not betting on these district games cause you might not be $$gettinmoney$$ for long.

Caprock kid":3k9y5zc3 said:
I really think this thread was put out just to see if the old dogs would come out....well played.

Did you say something?

6393054217_d84cddb98e_z.jpg

Whoever $$gettinmoney$$ is is stupid! GC is gonna kill everybody in district! We have the best spreadback in the state who is going to light everyone up that we play! Just wait till we play Ira again in the second round

katpride":2r6c0ate said:
Whoever $$gettinmoney$$ is is stupid! GC is gonna kill everybody in district! We have the best spreadback in the state who is going to light everyone up that we play! Just wait till we play Ira again in the second round
GC wins a few games and thinks they're better than everyone now haha

katpride":3drejtkb said:

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Since it seems like everyone is making a bold prediction, I'm going to predict the winner of Ira/Throck beats gc by 30+. Not sure how bold that is but just my prediction

coyote_king":48lzlsu3 said:
Since it seems like everyone is making a bold prediction, I'm going to predict the winner of Ira/Throck beats gc by 30+. Not sure how bold that is but just my prediction

I agree, but you still have to play the game!

Back