Loraine Vs Benjamin (Rematch)

MusTangVet

Six-man fan
Let’s get this thread going I say Benjamin repeats the regular season and become the six man division 2 state champions for the first time in school history

I’ll say this and I’ll leave it alone, I watched the first game and if Loraine keeps their cool and just stays in their game a lot of people will be proved wrong. They let some cheap stuff get to them last game and it cost them a player even though he was reacting to the initial incident. Also AJ Williams who is more than likely the fastest kid on the field every time he steps on it got injured in first half. Benjamin couldn’t stop them until he got hurt. This has the potential to turn into a track meet unless one the defenses makes a few stops. But trust me any of you counting Loraine out already is probably not the smartest thing I’ve read. Safe travels to both teams and good luck Mitchell county!!

I’ll say this and I’ll leave it alone, I watched the first game and if Loraine keeps their cool and just stays in their game a lot of people will be proved wrong. They let some cheap stuff get to them last game and it cost them a player even though he was reacting to the initial incident. Also AJ Williams who is more than likely the fastest kid on the field every time he steps on it got injured in first half. Benjamin couldn’t stop them until he got hurt. This has the potential to turn into a track meet unless one the defenses makes a few stops. But trust me any of you counting Loraine out already is probably not the smartest thing I’ve read. Safe travels to both teams and good luck Mitchell county!!
All that’s code for you and Fencelineguy bought the refs for that game too. Trying to sweep the state games lol.

Hard to beat a Team twice in the same year but I have attended and watched Benjamin this year and they are very disciplined and lots of skill players on that field. They have gotten better after each game they play and they always seem to stay under control. This is probably one of the best sound teams I've seen since the Rule squad in 2008. I wish both Teams Good Luck in the Hunt for the State Championship and not being biased but I see (Knox County) Benjamin Mustangs winning this one. To much Power, Speed, Discipline, Skill, not to mention the Coaching Trio on the sideline. These kids are hungry for the Title.

The trouble with playoff refs, is that most have not called a 6 man game during preseason or district play.
You can blame coaches exclusively for that, and the bonkers way officials are selected by coaches for games. There are chapters that have a LOT of six man games every week all season, but coaches seem to want big city refs for bigger games. Out of the 4 games last week, one major metro chapter had three of those games.

I know officials that out of a 10-week regular season, will work 8-10 six man games, because they love six man.

I just rewatched the game on NFHS the Loraine player pushed the Benjamin player first then the Benjamin kid pushed him back (play was still live) even though it was 10 yards up the field and then he ripped his helmet off the Benjamin kids head… also I want to say it was #1 that pushed the Benjamin player down after he was clearly out of bounds (another personal foul) earlier in the game the game was back in forth for the first 22 points, I guess I never noticed I’m assuming AJ Williams is #1 (looks like he’s the fastest on Loraine’s team) really come out of the game more than he was when they scored the first 22 points… it a state game so you can never really count anyone out because anything can happen I just hope it’s a lot cleaner than the last one, driving all the way down there from Kansas City to watch it but honestly I still believe it’s going to be mercy rule (Westbrook and abbot game should be good though . I hope Westbrook wins this one) and the player that got ejected I don’t think he was making a huge difference score was already like 54 - 22 by that point

I just rewatched the game on NFHS the Loraine player pushed the Benjamin player first then the Benjamin kid pushed him back (play was still live) even though it was 10 yards up the field and then he ripped his helmet off the Benjamin kids head… also I want to say it was #1 that pushed the Benjamin player down after he was clearly out of bounds (another personal foul) earlier in the game the game was back in forth for the first 22 points, I guess I never noticed I’m assuming AJ Williams is #1 (looks like he’s the fastest on Loraine’s team) really come out of the game more than he was when they scored the first 22 points… it a state game so you can never really count anyone out because anything can happen I just hope it’s a lot cleaner than the last one, driving all the way down there from Kansas City to watch it but honestly I still believe it’s going to be mercy rule (Westbrook and abbot game should be good though . I hope Westbrook wins this one) and the player that got ejected I don’t think he was making a huge difference score was already like 54 - 22 by that point
I’m not going to argue about “ he did it first” I’m just saying it was both ways and Loraine let it get to them, and all I’m saying if they had not in my opinion that game is going to be way closer if not a completely different outcome

I’m not going to argue about “ he did it first” I’m just saying it was both ways and Loraine let it get to them, and all I’m saying if they had not in my opinion that game is going to be way closer if not a completely different outcome
Thanks for your comments and I know from your screenname that you must be a Westbrook wildcat fan. I am rooting for both Mitchell County Texas teams

Last edited:
Back