last week of the regular season

edbassmaster1

11-man fan
this week is the week we all been waiting on!!!

bynum vs mt calm bynum hasnt reached a playoff berth since like 1992 and with all thats at stake here the bulldogs are looking for that district 12 championship.. mt calm can throw a wrench in the mix with a win.. so far this district has bynum beat morgan mtcalm loses to morgan so if a mt calm win friday night this could be a coin flip maybe.. but ill take bynum by three scores or more..

cranfills gap vs walnut springs.. to start this off walnut hasnt lost to the gap since 1997 and the lions are remember the screwjob in the fourth quarter in walnut last year.. with the lions looking for there first district championship since 1982 its gonna be western to say the least friday night in the gap.. cranfills gap by 30..

aquilla vs abbott is a match up that could playout weird with a abbott win but i see aquilla by 24 in this one..

strawn vs goron this game is like a heavy weight title fight with these two teams winner take all.. does strawn have enough in them to knock the horns off.. can the horns remake the texas georgia bowl game remake with bevo and uga..

jonesboro vs evant well this is a rematch of last year with evant knocking the eagles down.. jonesboro at home is gonna be tough and you know the crowd will be in this one for the eagles so when coach g turns the eagles loose theyll tun the elks back to the brush in the eagles dominating win for ANOTHER DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP..eagles soar big

balmorhea vs rankin.. balmorhea is looking at a trip to jerrys world next month and the bears are gonna be tough to deal with..

my upset of the week comes to you by way of avalon knocking off the milford bulldogs for a district championship..

GoBucks":a09tmrxk said:
obagain":a09tmrxk said:
How is Avalon an upset when the line is Avalon by 10?

Because Milford thinks they’re ‘all that’ when this really isn’t ant their year.

I'm not sure Milford has been anywhere close to Thinking they were all that as have The whitedeer bucks. So I find it funny to hear gobucks say this.

6manonly":2gnx5vfs said:
GoBucks":2gnx5vfs said:
obagain":2gnx5vfs said:

Because Milford thinks they’re ‘all that’ when this really isn’t ant their year.

I'm not sure Milford has been anywhere close to Thinking they were all that as have The whitedeer bucks. So I find it funny to hear gobucks say this.

Guess you haven't been keeping up......

Every week it's either excuses from Milford, or Milford stating they're gonna win state. Yeah - they really do think they're "all that"

Everything I've been told and heard was it was whitedeers year to finally dominate and I've seen many posts of them making excuses..Milford has the same record as WD and you both have gotten beat pretty bad so far

6manonly":15nxfd23 said:
Everything I've been told and heard was it was whitedeers year to finally dominate and I've seen many posts of them making excuses..Milford has the same record as WD and you both have gotten beat pretty bad so far

Guess you didn’t notice that White Deer is one of those wins over Milford. But of course, Milford was ‘injured’

GoBucks":3r3j6ya3 said:
6manonly":3r3j6ya3 said:

Guess you didn’t notice that White Deer is one of those wins over Milford. But of course, Milford was ‘injured’

So you bash milford saying it's not their year, they arent anything but excuses and then you brag about how you beat them! You make everyone's point about Whitedeer thank you.

White deer did beat Milford so I tip my hat to them for that win.
I guess having 4 starters out in that game wouldn’t have made a difference in your mind.
It isn’t an excuse, it is reality.
If Milford played wd now the game would have been completely different.

obagain":35n28019 said:
I guess having 4 starters out in that game wouldn’t have made a difference in your mind.

See, the difference is we didn’t make any excuses for the guys we had our that week. We just showed up and played and won. Injuries unfortunately happen to most teams. It’s how the team responds.

Oh and before 6man jumps in, we got outplayed against McLean. Which I’ve said before. I just hope we get to play them again this year.

GoBucks":2v6djnu2 said:
obagain":2v6djnu2 said:

See, the difference is we didn’t make any excuses for the guys we had our that week. We just showed up and played and won. Injuries unfortunately happen to most teams. It’s how the team responds.

Oh and before 6man jumps in, we got outplayed against McLean. Which I’ve said before. I just hope we get to play them again this

So yall had players out against milford??

obagain":15d05ne3 said:

Forget the spread & their rankings....

By Avalon winning, not only do they dethrone the defending District Champion. Who let's be honest, was probably picked by most to win their District yet again. But they also beat a team who's a favorite in the East at making State. Oh, and Avalon is 0-8 against Milford since 2005. So how could it not be looked at, as an upset?

6manonly":2pxqoxbh said:
GoBucks":2pxqoxbh said:
obagain":2pxqoxbh said:

Oh and before 6man jumps in, we got outplayed against McLean. Which I’ve said before. I just hope we get to play them again this

So yall had players out against milford??

Yes we did. And we just played, you know, next man up,

Just a couple of things...
Since when is stating facts “excuses”. Yes Milford had multiple starters out when we played Whitedeer. Yes on THAT DAY Whitedeer was the better football team. Yes Strawn came to our house and beat us. Yes we had multiple starters out when Strawn beat us. Yes on that day they were better than us.

Correct me if I’m wrong but if you lose a game or two before district even starts does that mean your season is over with? Does that mean your overrated? Does that mean you can’t win a state title? Well, if that’s what that means to you good folks then you go ahead and count Milford out. But I promise you something that’s something I will never do.

Say what you want about Milford football or Milford athletics but there’s no denying that we aren’t afraid to schedule ANY team in the state and play them anywhere at anytime. Look at our schedule for the last 4 years, it’s a gauntlet EVERY SEASON. Our goal isn’t to be the best team in week 5 or 6. Our goal is to be the best football team come December. Yes sometimes losses are needed to expose your weaknesses and show what needs to be worked on for you to become the best team possible.

Now this Friday night we go to Avalon and we’re trying to win out 5th straight district title. Think what you will but I’m just here to tell you that our boys will be ready to play and I for one sure am fired up! This is the best time of the year folks. Goodluck to all and.... let’s go dawgs! #OnePackOneGoal

Back