Dist. 15: Coolidge, Mt. Calm, Penelope, Milford
Dist. 16: Bloomburg, Leverett's Chapel, Apple Springs, Chester

Class A, Div. II
Dist. 1: Follett, Ft. Elliot, Higgins, Lefors
Dist. 2: Groom, McLean, Hedley, Silverton
Dist. 3: Kress, Lazbuddie, Cotton Center, Whitharral, Amherst
Dist. 4: Motley County, Lorenzo, Southland, Wilson

Dist. 5: Sands, Wellman-Union, Loop, Dawson
Dist. 6: Grandfalls, Balmorhea, Buena Vista, Dell City, Sierra Blanca, Sanderson
Dist. 7: Patton Springs, Guthrie, Jayton, Rule
Dist. 8: Paint Creek, Trent, Loraine, Blackwell

Dist. 9: Paducah, Northside, Harrold, Gold-Burg
Dist. 10: Throckmorton, Woodson, Leuders-Avoca, Moran
Dist. 11: Rising Star, Sidney, Walnut Springs, Mullin
Dist. 12: Panther Creek, Brookesmith, Lohn, Richland Springs

Dist. 13: Cherokee, Oglesby, Star, Buckholts
Dist. 14: Cranfills Gap, Iredell, Jonesboro, Morgan
Dist. 15: Karnack, Trinidad, Fannindel, Forestburg
Dist. 16: Calvert, High Island, Oakwood, Prairie Lea

Not bad.... I think DI- "Dist 10" (the Gordon/Strawn District) Might go north instead of south... Newcastle, Strawn, Bryson, Gordon, Lingleville

Evant really belongs in a district with Lometa.

Coachjdjones, I like your projections with one exception. Fannindel will opt to go D1 and I think will replace Campbell in District 13. They have been pretty consistant on this and Sherman paper quoted that they would again.

bluequail":2yv7o40i said:
You've got Lorenzo in div 1 and div 2

"We really feel this is the best situation for us," said the Lorenzo Superintendent. "We hope to not only maximize revenue by having at least one home game each week, but also are excited to get our kids more playing time. The kids are excited."

Coach Miller,
On here, it shows that Chillicothe turned in a snapshot number of 56......

UIL cutoff for Division II is 54 and below
UIL cutoff for Division I is 55 - 104.9

CoachMiller":z5elym4j said:
Since Chillicothe will be DII, kinda hard for them to be in a district in DI....just saying.
So the number that we have, 56, that's been posted for over a month now is wrong?
If you have the correct number, please share, we would love to have the correct number that could have been posted quite some time ago by somebody that knows it.

Geographically speaking, it makes more sense to have teams that are in the same county, (Richland Springs, Cherokee) in the same district........ But then I guess fuel is cheap and the drunk monkeys don't pay attention to logic........ Does anybody look at a map or do they just throw darts at names on a board?

hornkeeper12":2lrnz551 said:
CoachMiller":2lrnz551 said:
Since Chillicothe will be DII, kinda hard for them to be in a district in DI....just saying.
So the number that we have, 56, that's been posted for over a month now is wrong?
If you have the correct number, please share, we would love to have the correct number that could have been posted quite some time ago by somebody that knows it.

Don't know if is 52 or 56
See this page
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20626&start=90

sixmanfan2007":326iwidb said:
hornkeeper12":326iwidb said:
CoachMiller":326iwidb said:

Don't know if is 52 or 56
See this page
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20626&start=90
Looks like 52 is correct. I found it on a couple different websites, and Cowboy seemed pretty sure that it was 52 on that page you linked me to.

My bad for the mistakes...I didn't have much to do during my conference. I meant to put Blanket in the Rising Star district.

And the Cherokee/Richland Springs thing....well, i was trying to use geography as much as possible, but then I thought "the UIL doesn't use common sense on several small schools" so I threw them in Region 4...lol.

Back