Just for fun, Projections-realignment

surely UIL will deny Irving Universal (or any charter school).
I believe TRIPLE A Academy did the charter schools in. They found a loop hole in the system and beat it.
I think UIL has placed them in UIL 3A now

maybe UIL should make a Charter school division or ask one of the private affiliations to take charter schools and put them with home schools and form a league.

Wonder Dog":67mcdpzz said:
surely UIL will deny Irving Universal (or any charter school).
I believe TRIPLE A Academy did the charter schools in. They found a loop hole in the system and beat it.
I think UIL has placed them in UIL 3A now

maybe UIL should make a Charter school division or ask one of the private affiliations to take charter schools and put them with home schools and form a league.

I would go for that.

I think this is key for how they complete some of the districts. How they concoct them, heading east to west, has repercussions. I especially hope they make the districts a bit larger in these areas.

Over the holidays, hopefully some of this will be figured out and I will write more about what I think the resulting alignment will look like.

granger":4bpjop3i said:
I think this is key for how they complete some of the districts. How they concoct them, heading east to west, has repercussions. I especially hope they make the districts a bit larger in these areas.

Over the holidays, hopefully some of this will be figured out and I will write more about what I think the resulting alignment will look like.

Will this involve heavy drinking and illegal drug usage in an attempt to divine the drunk crack monkey?

Back