Just Experimenting

I kind of liked my big coyote but didn't think it would be allowed. It takes up the whole page. The Coyote thats on here now is the RS Coyote emblem, so I will have to go with it. Mark one time I asked Granger if I could put that same coyote holler on a post and he told me depends, lol. I never could get it to post. I'm going to let ya'll in on a big secret, Throckmorton is full of coyotes (real ones). The kind that leave us a calling card by our truck wheel. (p**p). Do you think the coyotes are trying to tell us something.

It is funny how the google ads change based on the content... they've gone from high school and football to hunting

also when you type in your message, the ads are always "log" related. I am assuming because the page has post about 14 times

Ok Mr Granger, did I break the board? As far as going from Highschool to Football to Hunting, remember I'm a woman. LOL and what in the heck does "log" mean and did my messages post 14 times. I'm lost as usual. :cry:

Now for you Mr Mark, that Coyote may be short winded but it because it had been running up and down that FOOTBALL FIELD at full speed, lol.

Looks like my Skeeter helmet is smaller...Thats ok,Now it will fit my small head,,,

Yep Melani you must have broke it...lol :lol:

Back