Jonesboro vs Tioga

Picking up four bums up on the side of the road might be safer than inviting some folks to your tailgate party. Like my daddy used to say “ never wrestle with pigs, you’ ll get all muddy and the pigs with love it”.

Elease5412":3llw3zlh said:
Rainjack, come watch Tioga play. I’ll be in white and gold dodge 2500 can’t miss it. We will be having food and drinks for pregame. Let’s talk a little Ill try to make you feel better about yalls season!

I am not a fanatic for any team. I don't want to drive for a pregame that will last longer than the actual game. I don't think Tioga can last 4 quarters.

FCSA football":1l3ghvxt said:
Picking up four bums up on the side of the road might be safer than inviting some folks to your tailgate party. Like my daddy used to say “ never wrestle with pigs, you’ ll get all muddy and the pigs with love it”.

Butt hurt much?

Naw Rainjacktx, he said “Bums”, he didn’t say nothin’ about your buds from 6th Street.
I agree that the Tioga coach was right to do what he did as he was protecting not just his players, but
Ultimately players from the other team as well. He knew he would catch Hel—, but he did what he
believed he needed to do. That takes courage. He is to be commended not condemned. Wins and Losses come
Second, KIDS COME FIRST ! Pray for an injury free, competitive game.

Back