Jonesboro vs Tioga

jboroeaglefan13

11-man fan
Just wondering what y'alls thought on this game will be? Can #8 and #7 be stopped on Jonesboro offense? Tioga is coming off a huge win off of Union Hill.. Jonesboro coming off their win of may after being down 20-0 in the 1st half. Huge wins for both squads last night!

Jonesboro vs Tioga
Springtown
Dec 9th 2017
5pm

I can’t wait for it. Jonesboro was runner up last year and they are right back here again. Tioga has never been this far but beat a very tough union Hill avenging a 60-12 loss from the previous year in the same round of the playoffs. It’ll be an exciting game. I don’t think anyone expected Tioga to be here except for Tioga fans and players.

I'm sure the Tioga coaches will study the May vs Jonesboro game. If they play mistake free football they will a good chance to win.

After watching the Jonesboro vs May game, granted I have not seen tioga play this year I'll take a guess of Jonesboro by 8 again. And that is if they keep on the streak of staying out of penalty troubles. Also I don't think they will be able to give up 26 points and then try and get in the game this far into the bracket. Just my opinion, but good luck to both teams!

I must admit that I don't know anything about Tioga even where it is located but I say Jonesboro is well coached and has a quality group of boys. well deserving of my support, go eagles...do your thing.

You are right rycomc they did spot union hill 24 points last year before getting to work. I have been and always will be a supporter of the eagles. I didn't mean anything negative by my post I was just trying to give a good guess. I hope to see Jonesboro at the state game wanting redemption.

rainjacktx":fdli7cjk said:
Just wondering if Tioga will play the whole game if they don't like the officials calls.

Yes they will come to play, these are sanctioned officials calling the game tomorrow, not 4 bums picked up on the side of the road on the way to the game like what happened in Fort Worth!

BDOG89":1x0m3u70 said:
rainjacktx":1x0m3u70 said:
Just wondering if Tioga will play the whole game if they don't like the officials calls.

Yes they will come to play, these are sanctioned officials calling the game tomorrow, not 4 bums picked up on the side of the road on the way to the game like what happened in Fort Worth!

Wow! Why would you pick up 4 bums off the side of the road? Don't you know that is dangerous?

rainjacktx":2d2s6k65 said:

That wasn’t even the reason they forfeited the game. Remember (hopefully for the last time) Tioga forfeited a non district game that they were winning at halftime due to player safety. Again, a non district game. Straight from the coaches mouth.

Rainjack, come watch Tioga play. I’ll be in white and gold dodge 2500 can’t miss it. We will be having food and drinks for pregame. Let’s talk a little Ill try to make you feel better about yalls season!

Back