JB status

Klaactu

Six-man fan
I have a cousin that lives in RS. She told me earlier this afternoon that JB had left. There is nothing here about that, and nothing on the RS website. Maybe she just heard a rumor. Maybe I am looking in all the wrong places.

I highly doubt it since Landon probably won't be able to play at any other school. Maybe next year once LB graduates.

Klaactu":3so3hptb said:
I have a cousin that lives in RS. She told me earlier this afternoon that JB had left. There is nothing here about that, and nothing on the RS website. Maybe she just heard a rumor. Maybe I am looking in all the wrong places.
Are you trying to compete with Gigem'Sooner for the official RS news feed?? We will have to verify with CNN and The View! May be Oprah will comment on it. Probably went fishing.

Texlonghorn75":3esjyyvr said:
Klaactu":3esjyyvr said:
Are you trying to compete with Gigem'Sooner for the official RS news feed?? We will have to verify with CNN and The View! May be Oprah will comment on it. Probably went fishing.

Do what? Compete with me?? No way! Though what I have said in the past is mostly the truth. You'll see. I think it's funny people assumed that a drive in meant movie theater. Have you ever heard of Sonic? Anyways, I try to put things into perspective and expose cheating. I have multiple "whistleblowers" that have messaged me as well. But... at this point, I could care less. I agree with Tebow that JB may retire after his kid is done, who knows. I havent heard anything about JB leaving so I dont know nor clarify if it's true or not. I highly doubt it.

Back