Jayton Vs Aspermont

Are you serious right now??? Jayton was picked to win the district last year and Lueders-Avoca came out of nowhere and beat them. Jayton is always overrated and this is just another example of just that.

Hope to see a full house at the Hornet field tomorrow night...If you can not make the game be sure to listen to KVRP FM 97.1 for live coverage...Should be a barn burner...:-)

GO BIRDS!!!

raiderrb10":37ssfu8t said:
Are you serious right now??? Jayton was picked to win the district last year and Lueders-Avoca came out of nowhere and beat them. Jayton is always overrated and this is just another example of just that.
Last year was last year..LA did beat the Jaybirds last year but LA got spanked this year at the Jaybird Classic...:-)

Everytime jayton has a decent team they come over talkin a bunch of trash and every time they go home with their tails between their legs. This year will be no different

Really don't see anyone talking trash just cheering on their team..Like I said it will be a good game and whoever makes the least mistakes will win..:-) Don't think it will be a blowout either way...:-)
GO BIRDS...!!

My bad Aspermont, I must of had an off week! Jayton seems to be nothing. Good win Hornets. Jayton doesn't have the team I thought. Seems like the Jaybirds got manhandled!!

Even though Aspermont is not full strength, thought they played well. Get all their starters healthy think they can be pretty good. Not there yet, much room for improvement. Big win tonight. Pretty good team, tough bunch.

Back