It’s Finally Here !!!! Week 7

otil_85

Six-man fan
The game everyone has been waiting on . After watching Benjamin and Lorraine play this past week . It’s time to watch Richland Springs vs Cherokee . I can Guarantee you it will be played with class on both sides of the Ball .More then what I saw last weekend . My prediction is Cherokee over Richland by 16 !!!!

The game everyone has been waiting on . After watching Benjamin and Lorraine play this past week . It’s time to watch Richland Springs vs Cherokee . I can Guarantee you it will be played with class on both sides of the Ball .More then what I saw last weekend . My prediction is Cherokee over Richland by 16 !!!!
Yotes over the Injuns by 24.

Go to Llano, pick up some BBQ, and drive a few miles to watch a good one this Friday, got RS by 30, sure Burkhart scouted Cherokee pretty
Yotes over the Injuns by 24.
I highly doubt that unless it’s Cherokee by 24 . It won’t happen the other way . Texas Rebel I know you can dig up some of those mason jars in your back yard . Give me 23 points and I will give you 2 to 1 if your RS covers your spread …????

I highly doubt that unless it’s Cherokee by 24 . It won’t happen the other way . Texas Rebel I know you can dig up some of those mason jars in your back yard . Give me 23 points and I will give you 2 to 1 if your RS covers your spread …????
Get em take all their money.

Back