It’s Finally Here !!!! Week 7

Yes it was the 2000 season Cherokee won 48-36

Richland Springs has not lost a district games since 2001
Say what you want but that’s a great run, one would think at some point over that long of a stretch there would be a slip up or team that “just caught the right breaks” and pulled off a surprising W.

I highly doubt that unless it’s Cherokee by 24 . It won’t happen the other way . Texas Rebel I know you can dig up some of those mason jars in your back yard . Give me 23 points and I will give you 2 to 1 if your RS covers your spread …????
I don't want to take your money Old Man.

Pretty loaded Week 7 schedule

Im really curious to see what Aspermont and McLean do!

Friday

- Valley @ White Deer
- Happy @ McLean
- Newcastle @ Bluff Dale
- Gorman @ Gordon
- Nazareth @ Miami
- Menard @ Robert Lee
- Jayton @ Aspermont
- Cherokee @ Richland Springs
- Benjamin @ Paducah

Pretty loaded Week 7 schedule

Im really curious to see what Aspermont and McLean do!

Friday

- Valley @ White Deer
- Happy @ McLean
- Newcastle @ Bluff Dale
- Gorman @ Gordon
- Nazareth @ Miami
- Menard @ Robert Lee
- Jayton @ Aspermont
- Cherokee @ Richland Springs
- Benjamin @ Paducah
I’ll take
Valley
Happy
Bluff Dale
Gordon
Nazareth
Menard
Jayton
RS
Benjamin

Anyone know if the Benjamin vs Paducah today or Friday? I had heard Thursday due to the Ref shortage. I would like to know. Plan on going.

Noooooo!!! I planned on going to that one tomorrow, so I'm glad you let me know. However, I have plans tonight so now I can't go now. 😢

Too bad...I was really looking forward to seeing Benjamin play this year before the playoffs and this probably would've been the best game I could make it to.

If there are any Richland Springs or Cheroke fans on this thread, it would be greatly appreciated if they could give any information on an audio stream of the game. Apparently, the San Saba station nows only broadcasts San Saba games (so their claim that nothing would change under the new ownership doesn't not quite seem true)

Noooooo!!! I planned on going to that one tomorrow, so I'm glad you let me know. However, I have plans tonight so now I can't go now. 😢
I wish I could remember where I saw this. I do know it is tonight, just don't know kickoff time. I probable saw it on the book of face or something like that.

If there are any Richland Springs or Cheroke fans on this thread, it would be greatly appreciated if they could give any information on an audio stream of the game. Apparently, the San Saba station nows only broadcasts San Saba games (so their claim that nothing would change under the new ownership doesn't not quite seem true)
Texas1AFan will stream it.

Got an email from 1AFan last night. " Texas 1A Fan did not get all the approvals needed to broadcast the game between Cherokee and Richland Springs." They will be there, but not broadcasting. Too bad because 1A Fan does a great job. I know they wanted to do it. I haven't heard from anyone else about audio streaming. Maybe San Saba will cover it?

Back