IC vs Abbott

The way these guys keep talking y’all should just skip the game. There’s no way WB has any chance against Abbott. I mean how could they possibly make it a game, after all you all only have the returning MVP on both sides and took on most of the best teams in the state this year week after week. Yeah I don’t see any reason WB should even load up on the bus and make that long trip bc after watching the last 14 weeks the wildcats have no chance whatsoever to even make it a game. 🤣
Don't forget Westbrook also has the reigning D1 Defensive MVP of the Year as well. But I guess he should just stay home cause Abbott already ordered their rings 🤣🤣🤣

Ballgame22; I’ve successfully managed to track your IP. You’re not from Abbott. In fact, you’re a graduate of Abbott’s biggest rival. Hopefully my point is made. I ask you to be humble Ballgame22, or the whole forum will know your Identity.

Ballgame22; I’ve successfully managed to track your IP. You’re not from Abbott. In fact, you’re a graduate of Abbott’s biggest rival. Hopefully my point is made. I ask you to be humble Ballgame22, or the whole forum will know your Identity.

Normally I'd simply delete this post but I wanted to make it clear, in case anyone else saw this post and took it seriously, nobody can see your IP address (or any other personally identifiable information) on this site. Unless you post it, or it's part of your username, nobody else will be able to find it. The only exception to this is that staff members can see some of your information but even they can't see it all. If someone else does post your personal information (staff or otherwise), without your permission, please report that post and it'll be dealt with.

Also, registering on this site, just to make this kind of post, is a good example of how to get banned before you even get started.

lol no joke haha good grief
The people at the game know who it was I’m not going to call anyone out.
I was there and seen that and actually made a comment to my cousin about it. I wold have been told to go to locker room leave your uniform and find a ride home. Our coach did not put up with us being disrespectful in any shape or form.

Your wrong on the tracking lol not even close . Good luck to Abbott and Westbrook no more smack talk it’s state lol winner is best team no excuses ! Safe travels god bless both teams !

Back