IC vs Abbott

Had #8 been in for Abbott , this game would have been over at half ! But, I will give credit to the rest of the players and a GREAT coaching staff. Hard work and Discipline beats talent every time. I’ve enjoyed reading these threads all week about how Abbott was going to get “steam rolled”. I don’t see much smack talk anymore ? Lol !!!
We have a weak scheme remember? 😂

Oh god son quit it !!! If Abbott stud wasn’t hurt it would have been over at half ! That kid didnt change the game one bit ! Keep playing ur basketball
Probably old enough be your daddy. Dang sure not your son. But I can definitely be your huckleberry lil fella. If and it’s a big if you can remember I’ve said all along I HOPE Abbott is as good as they were made to be but we had no way to really measure them until last week and tonight. Still not convinced they can beat WB but it will be a good game.

Abbott fan here…… Congratulations Abbott Panthers, Way to play! I am so proud of you guys. Keep playing Abbott football and stay disciplined. Irion County…. Enough said. You guys are a machine, and do not sell yourselves short. Everyone of you guys need to keep your helmets on, because y’all will be in the mix next year.

Last edited:
Probably old enough be your daddy. Dang sure not your son. But I can definitely be your huckleberry lil fella. If and it’s a big if you can remember I’ve said all along I HOPE Abbott is as good as they were made to be but we had no way to really measure them until last week and tonight. Still not convinced they can beat WB but it will be a good game.
Abbott by 12 as I stated before !

Back