IC vs Abbott

Went to the Abbott game last week, mainly to watch Gordon get their tails kicked but came away disappointed in that regard. Not sure how much the wet conditions might have leveled the playing in field in that game but if Abbott plays like they did last week I don’t see them winning this one. Just my meaningless opinion. Best of luck to both teams and am hoping for a great game. With that said I’m taking IC by 24

From the Fence:

I picked IC and I'm standing by it. This will be Abbotts next big test and from what happened last week I think they hit the courts on Monday. Not sure on the score but if it is anything like the WB v Happy game last night alot of folks are gonna get their money's worth in this game. Wish I could make it to watch in person but I will definitely be tuning in for the call.

From the Fence:

I picked IC and I'm standing by it. This will be Abbotts next big test and from what happened last week I think they hit the courts on Monday. Not sure on the score but if it is anything like the WB v Happy game last night alot of folks are gonna get their money's worth in this game. Wish I could make it to watch in person but I will definitely be tuning in for the call.
Texas1afan shows its broadcasting I'll definetly be listening in

Back