HUDL?

SWRaider

Six-man fan
I am contemplating purchasing HUDL for my team next season. Unfortunately I would have to pay the $800 my self...
For those that have it, is it worth it? I know there are cheaper options and some that are even free, but I like the added features that hudl offers.
Thanks

I am a huge fan of Hudl. I was the only coach that broke film down so it really cut 5-8 hours out of my weekends work load. I loved the ability to create all of the scout teams plays while breaking film down!

Definitely worth it. Our kids watched more film this year than they ever have. Plus it took hours off of our work time on the weekends. It sure was nice just pushing a button to trade films instead of driving and meeting.

Try http://www.gamefilm360.com/

It is a great free alternative and works almost identically to HUDL. And, you can use it for boy/girls basketball, or other sports without extra costs. I have used both and both are great tools.

Coach Hughes
football is life....

The Amarillo football officials have Hudl now, and Lubbock chapter has it also. I feel it has already helped our chapter to become better
Officials. We can learn from our mistakes and by watching film allows us to see them.

We are thinking seriously about setting up a district film exchange system through HUDL ... this sounds like a stripped down version, but for those of us who are slightly less able to handle all the bells and whistles, this could work ... sure beats hanging around seedy looking joints halfway between your place and mine, playing like CIA spies making a data drop.

Hudl does provide a cost-efficient film exchange only plan for just $200. We all can upload and download any of our game films and they can be accessed by anyone on our staffs with a valid login (there are unlimited coaches accounts associated with this version).

panhandleref":34la1umx said:
The Amarillo football officials have Hudl now, and Lubbock chapter has it also. I feel it has already helped our chapter to become better
Officials. We can learn from our mistakes and by watching film allows us to see them.

Good Luck with that!

We have had very good luck with Hudl. I have watched 16 six man films in the off season. Over 26 hours of film study. Also can start applying the new rule changes to film and seeing what differences the new rules would have made on a game played. Also, I can say that rookies or younger officials that can watch film before they step out onto a six man field for the first can be worth more then all the bull talk someone can give them before a game. I believe every six man coach would strongly agree to that.

Back