HUDL

We are using gamefilm360.com

Similar to HUDL, you just can't print out all of those cool reports....but you can trade online....plus the price is better....free.

Question: How do you guys take your video which is actually a different file for each play, and merge into one video for uploading to hudl or gamefilm360? I'm a little lost.

If you are using HUDL, there are two ways to get it into HUDL. You can use Mercury (what I use), and upload it that way. It then gives you the option to review the clips, when you review it you can split, combine or delete specific clips. You can also use the Video Editor, which allows you to enter your breakdown information up front (I'm not that familiar with this process). My suggestion is to call the HUDL guys and they can walk you through it all, their customer support is awesome.

SaintJoPanthers

when you open up Hudl video editor it will walk you through the steps it is actually easier because it is in different clips. when you load the film you just select all the clips and it will import them.

I can answer any questions you may have i have used hudl for 5 years now.

Chad Fouts
432 466 3521 cell

After a few weeks of getting to work with the program, I am absolutely in love with HUDL. I've always been a major proponent of film study and review, but the ability to pause, highlight and comment is something that has really improved the way that our crew is able to look at film and see what we are doing out there.

Back