Home School Teams Welcome

coachbill

11-man fan
TCAL Update!

TCAL Officials have agreed to put a proposed plan into action.

Because of the inevitable TCAL growth, the proposal is to restructure our current football program for the 2010 season. Below is the new proposal. Please give me your input, positive or negative. The numbers are not set in stone!

TCAL 2010 - 2011 Football Enrollment Numbers (Boys only)

TCAL D3 Six Man Football - 22 and Under
TCAL D2 Six Man Football - 42 and Under
TCAL D1 Six Man Football - 72 and Under
TCAL 11 - Man Football - 73 and Above

We have several small schools that are considering TCAL and some that are already TCAL schools wanting to start a six man program. This proposal (D3) will be very attractive to them.

D1 schools can play eleven man football if they choose to do so. A school cannot play six man and 11 - man football in the same season! As schools come in to play 11 - man football, we will divide schools into the appropriate classifications. Alignments will be on a year-to-year basis until we have enough teams to fill our districts and regions. We have three 11-man schools interested already. All of the three would be 1A schools.

I believe we will now attract more small schools and hopefully the larger independent schools. TCAL is also the ONLY organization that allows home school and charter school participation. Please pray that God will give our leaders wisdom and discernment to make TCAL the organization that God has called us to be!

Gods Standard is Excellence!

Thank you!
Billy Helm
TCAL Football

The High-Plains Bombers (home school) are interested in TCAL. I believe Lubbock Home School is also interested.
Question:
Even though this is a "Texas" organization, can a team in New Mexico participate in TCAL (i.e. Faith Triumphant Christian School in Portales, NM)?

Thanks,

Coach Alexander

Coach Alexander,

The answer is yes, we do allow schools from other states! We have a school from Oklahoma that has recently joined.

We (TCAL) are excited that you are considering joining our growing ministry!

There are several new schools and home school groups considering also. I believe we will double in size this next year. Please feel free to write or call anytime.

Thank you!
Billy Helm
TCAL Football
t-cal.org
[email protected]
512-748-7931

Coach Alexander,

Can you please send me the contact info (email) of those interested in TCAL. I will be sending out several emails concerning our 2010 season. Thanks for your help!!!

Billy Helm
TCAL Football
[email protected]
512-748-7931

Back