Hmmm...guess the dead horse is alive and well

Status
Not open for further replies.
They like the attention apparently or they would all just learn to be less prideful and walk humbly. God this and God that comes out of one side of their mouth while they speak awful about other coaches, kids and schools. Waiting for the proud to be humbled.
I've heard from a little birdie that JB is still involved with athletics. Apparently he has headsets and is being "hidden" to still coach. I've heard this from multiple sources...

Guess the UIL doesn't care about 1A.
“The SEC decision does not define Richland Springs ISD’s character, it only reveals it.” Quote from paper.
That rubbed me the wrong way as well, like they dont have to listen to anyone because "RS does everything the right way" lol. What a bunch of crap.

Well, you dont see the RS mob making a scene (yet) coming after this topic. RS doesnt care nor does the UIL... Even after a verdict was decided.

Any proof ?
If sworn testimonies, phone records, and original copies of an altered PAPF are not enough proof
for foul play, surely a picture wouldn’t be enough to prove anything.
Sorry, Couldn’t resist the jab.
Seriously, there’s no way there’s a hidden headset in a basement where JB is calling plays. Leave the guy alone, he’s serving his punishment. You don’t have to make up stuff, he’s suspended. Move on. Everyone else has… Almost everyone has…well A majority people have moved on.

If sworn testimonies, phone records, and original copies of an altered PAPF are not enough proof
for foul play, surely a picture wouldn’t be enough to prove anything.
Sorry, Couldn’t resist the jab.
Seriously, there’s no way there’s a hidden headset in a basement where JB is calling plays. Leave the guy alone, he’s serving his punishment. You don’t have to make up stuff, he’s suspended. Move on. Everyone else has… Almost everyone has…well A majority people have moved on.
Can't move forward by looking back. In the words of a Coyote after giving up 30 points during last week's game with Cooldige, "We'll figure it out".

You can’t stop that man from watching football . If that’s the case then the parents shouldn’t be yelling “ go to spread” or “keep running the ball “. You can’t coach if your not a employee. So I see it as the same as a regular fan . A player could listen to any of them ? That’s just my opinion.

You can’t stop that man from watching football . If that’s the case then the parents shouldn’t be yelling “ go to spread” or “keep running the ball “. You can’t coach if your not a employee. So I see it as the same as a regular fan . A player could listen to any of them ? That’s just my opinion.
Just wait till video and evidence surfaces of him communicating with a player, setting up games and refs and taking part in ANYTHING UIL related surfaces. RS is traveling a slippery slope trying to appease JB during his suspension and while on probation and the whole state watching they will slip up.

Just wait till video and evidence surfaces of him communicating with a player, setting up games and refs and taking part in ANYTHING UIL related surfaces. RS is traveling a slippery slope trying to appease JB during his suspension and while on probation and the whole state watching they will slip up
So are people going out of there way on Friday to go spy on jb? If he does have a headset or whatever then yes that is wrong and can’t do that . But who is saying he is doing this ? That man wouldn’t be on the fence doing it if he was . But if he don’t have a head set or anything it’s no foul . He can honestly control those kids from behind that fence . Just as a parent could do . He could even throw signals towards the players and nothing they can do about it . He isn’t on the sideline nor is he in the huddles . But I’m curious on this headset deal .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back